• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Competitive team.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Alright here is my first competitive team.

It hasnt been completed (in my game) but here it is.....in need to a few adjustments probably.
Oh and NO pkmn changes im using these and nothing else.

Torterra, Quick Claw, Docile
-Energy Ball
-EQ
-Crunch
-Synthesis

Nothing special to say here

Lucario,???, Adamant
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Flash Cannon
-Shadow Ball
Think this is a pretty good set.

Garchomp, ???, ???
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Fang
-Sword Dance
-EQ

OMG a Garchomp there is a big suprise!

Armaldo, Quick Claw, Adamant
-Slash
-Rock Slide
-Brick Break
-EQ

One of my Emerald BF pkmn and a good one too.

Starmie,???,Timid
-Psychic
-T-Bolt
-Ice Beam
-Surf

Another Emerald BF pkmn.

Salamence,???, Hardy
-Dragon Claw
-Flamethrower
-Aerial Ace
-EQ

And yet another BF pkmn from Emerald.

Oh and when i said i would not change pokemon i meant i wont change for example Starmie for an Alakazam. I will however change for a better nature....except for my Emerald pkmn since they have good nature's and are already in lv 100.

Now......rate away!

Bulldogs

Banned
There's nothing to rate. It was a poorly made RMT. Garchomp is uber and Quick Claw is generally banned. Neutral Natures? You don't wanna change Pokes. why would anyone waste their time here?

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
This belongs in the in-game team rate forums. There are just too many problems with this team for them to be mistakes in theory.

EDIT: fudge, I was beaten

Bulldogs

Banned
I don't think IGRMT accepts shitty threads either. BFs with data...

Last edited:

sora247

~Ding Dong~
The only half-decent thing here is Starmie, but the rest is just bad beyond repair. Lol at Adamant Special Attacker Lucario. Like the guy above said, if your not going to change pokemon and take advice, and atleast look at some of the GOOD RMTs on serebii, why should anyone bother rating your team?

I_Dreamer

cant focuse...mmm
Erm I'll try

Alright here is my first competitive team.

It hasnt been completed (in my game) but here it is.....in need to a few adjustments probably.
Oh and NO pkmn changes im using these and nothing else.

Torterra, Quick Claw, Docile
-Energy Ball
-EQ
-Crunch
-Synthesis

Nothing special to say here

Lucario,???, Adamant
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Flash Cannon
-Shadow Ball
Think this is a pretty good set.

Garchomp, ???, ???
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Fang
-Sword Dance
-EQ

OMG a Garchomp there is a big suprise!

Armaldo, Quick Claw, Adamant
-Slash
-Rock Slide
-Brick Break
-EQ

One of my Emerald BF pkmn and a good one too.

Starmie,???,Timid
-Psychic
-T-Bolt
-Ice Beam
-Surf

Another Emerald BF pkmn.

Salamence,???, Hardy
-Dragon Claw
-Flamethrower
-Aerial Ace
-EQ

And yet another BF pkmn from Emerald.

Oh and when i said i would not change pokemon i meant i wont change for example Starmie for an Alakazam. I will however change for a better nature....except for my Emerald pkmn since they have good nature's and are already in lv 100.

Now......rate away!

Well firstly you forgot to mention what items and EVs they hav and what roles but nvm....

Ok...lets go over the moves, firstly, y do u hav fire fang on garchomp, completely pointless....

For Armalo I'd change slash to x scissor or sumthin...

For salamence change aerial ace for crunch/dragon dance/roost

Your lucario if a waste of time, I dont think many people use him as a special sweeper, btw did u know adamant nature raises attack and decreases special attack...and all ur moves are special attacks....

For starmie I'd change pyschic to grass knot, better coverage.

Theres still many mistakes, I mean u have too many neutral natured pokemon, which is pointless.

Your team has many weakness, I'm sure an electivire could wipe out that team which ease.

I dont wanna be harsh but this team wouldnt last too minutes against a serious competitive team, I recommend you start again. Look at a EV guide, pokemon nature guide, and this website for roles: http://www.legendarypokemon.net/teambuild

Good luck

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
*rolls eyes* i told you im new at competitive battling. Well good thing the only one's who are actually ready fight are the ones from emerald so i havent wasted my time one lame pkmn or migrated them to my platinum. Made a tiny mistake on Lucario i knew about adamant raising at and decreasing spa but i accidentally mixed it up. Well back to square one. Am using some of these pkmn tough. Maybe i should not have my emerald one's. Well there are a lot of option's and there are other pkmn i wanted but couldn put so i have many choices.

This thread is closed by me....even tough i cant actually do that im just askin people not to post on this thread anymore......NOW!