• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First decent banner.

Alzi

Toon link
Hey just wondering if i can get some comments on this banner i made just then.

http://i40.*******.com/v5yikp.jpg

Any comment would be great the reason why i posted this was because it is the only good banner i have made so far and i want to see how good it exactly is and how i can improve in future banners.

Thanks.

That's pretty good.
The render on the clouds to the right could use some work--such as better opacity or less realistic clouds.
Otherwise, that's all I'm going to say, since I'm sure that some other soul will C & C your banner.

RXS

The cloudy looks your banner has is a good and a bad thing lol.
The text on it is greaaattttt though :D

Handsome

James: Falcon...
Looking great! Perhaps a border would make it look better? =/ It doesn't hurt to try ;D

IcyRose

Serebiis Drama Queen
I agree with Zero-Wolf, the banner is Dark-ish. Maybe adding a little bit of brighter colors to it? Otherwise, great. ^^