• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First ever Level 100?

ZeroTrouble

You Looking At Me?
Kyogre- Just Of Water Spout
Groudon- Just Of Eruption
Exactly At The Same Time SInce I Was A Noob That Wanted High Levels

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My first level 100 Pokemon in Generation 3? Well the first one I ever obtained was a Poliwrath via trade from LeafGreen version, but the first Pokemon I actually trained to level 100 was my Kyogre in Sapphire version. I no longer have that level 100 Kyogre since my game was stolen at school, but it was pretty damn reliable in Pokemon battles. I really do miss it ;_;

Last edited:

abraxas

Words.
In the 3rd Gen., oddly enough, Torkoal was my first level 100. I just loved that little turtle of fiery doom.

CharlieDoryRose

Dragon Freak
My first one was a Mightyena I left in the day care for ages.

My first proper, trained lv100 was my beloved Kyogre. I still have him and I cherish him dearly. <3

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
My first was my amazing Kyogre in sapphire ofc. Hes my pride and joy, having all of the master rank contest ribbons.

My first was Charizard but i lost my FireRed =(

A few weeks ago however........i got another level 100 Charizard =)

I've also gotten Rayquaza and Raichu currently working on Muk

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Swampert FTW!!!!

Blue_Ringed_Umbreon

Egg Count: 326
Im pretty sure I leveled my Latias ro 100 first, in 3rd gen. I had a Dragon team including Altaria, Flygon, Salamence, Rayquaza and Dragonite that I leveled up at the same time. They are now on my Diamond file.
My first ever was my Typhlosion in Gold. He was the leader of a 5-mon lvl 100 team including Quagsire, Ampharos, Dragonite and Lugia. That team was awesome, until the battery died.

Mine was my Sceptile on one of my first runthroughs. Still have it. <3

PkmnTrainerJ

In third generation it was Swellow, quickly followed by Swampert

natie

Mr. F
Rayquaza. I was a noob that only trained the most powerful Pokémon. :yaybeatingtheleaguewithasinglepokémon:

Cydes

Free Running !!
In order, the ones I remember:

Swampert, Poliwrath, Vaporeon, Mewtwo, Rayquaza .... These ones were my first, but, seriously I've put over 50 Pokémons in Level 100 ... It's hard to remember all.
The last one was a Flygon in my Ruby, the third one I raise to 100. ^^

Akiza

Pokemon Wiz/Trader
Swampert, I got close for Rayquaza and Wailord but didnt make it lol