• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First lvl 100 Pokemon?

My first was when I was playing Pokemon Red, it was Venosaur my starter, then Missingno haha.

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
My first level 100, without any cheating, was my Electravire. And then about two hours later, my Walrein became my second.

SoulSilverSwampert

Pokemon Breeder
Mine was Marshy, my Swampert on Sapphire. That was when I really got into Pokemon, and he's travelled through all my games, right up to SoulSilver, and he'll be moving onto White soon :3

I don't remember if I ever got any without rare candies in Blue/Yellow...none in Gold/Silver/Platinum as I usually restart the game too early to get any Lv. 100s. In HG my Ampharos will likely be first, and is now Lv. 91.

Me too!
Except for me it's SS, and my Ampharos is level 88.

None of my Pokemon between Pt/SS are at level 100, yet.

Was was my Sceptile in Sapphire when I was about twelve or thirteen. It's been migrated and moved from game to game a lot, but I still have it. :3

Flame Mistress

The Lv.100 Electrike I got over the GTS... Dead worried cuz apparently it was met at lv.100 in sinnoh, and it may be hacked. Maybe transferring it to my failure Platinum game to see if it is hacked is a good idea?
P.S. I only wanted an Electrike so that I could evolve it into Magnectric.

Alli

I bred a Sneasel in Diamond and traded the egg to Platinum so that I could use it as my starter during my first run-through, I trained it with a proper nature and EV's all the way to Lv100 without any Rare Candies and it is now my favorite Pokémon.

groudie

groudon&machamp fan
first lvl 100 pkmn... Machamp, although my friend kept it for a little while and trained it a few lvls and i used 1 rare candy... at lvl. 35, or so... :$

Ravenous14

Elite Trainer
my first was Typhlosion

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
*kills spambot*

My first pokemon that I manually trained to level 100 was a Dragonite named SLAMSADY. I caught her in the safari zone in Yellow. Pretty sure I still have her on my Red version. ^__^

Nijaskills

Blaziken from Sapphire, with Plusle at a close second. I still have them both kicking around in my DS games.

TheHauntedOne

evil tofu!!!
My first lv. 100 pokemon that I raised all by myself with no rare candies... (okay so like maybe one or 2 random ones I found with the dowsing machine!) Shiny Rapidash on Pearl version. My first "chaining" experience.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Bl;astoise on my red, because I didn't train anything else XD