• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

first news from Comic Con

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Interesting. I can't wait to see the re-dub of the special. I wonder if they kept thier word about improving. If so, we might have a good team on our hands

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
So they redubbed the Mastermind special? Nice to see they're listening to us! :eek:

So Ash is still played by a girl, huh? In her first dub?

Eh, there's no way this new Ash can be worse than the one in the Mastermind special, so I'll take it.

Golden Darkness

Spikeshell Trainer
It seems according to another website (which I will not name, since it's a no no here), that the special will be part of the movie 8 DVD.

Hope the new voices are good. Anyway, I hope that season 9 and up will be so close to the Japanese version, but it is good to hear that the Japanese music will be kept (hopes for Japanese intro..Spurt!!!).

Pure

back.
They seem to have acknowledged our concern, and it's guaranteed that these will be better than the Mirage Pokemon special original.

Shift

I'll learn you good!
Golden Darkness said:
It seems according to another website (which I will not name, since it's a no no here), that the special will be part of the movie 8 DVD.
So that explains the 2 disks!

Shift

I'll learn you good!
The Great Butler said:
They hired a rookie who's never done a dub before for the most important role. Somehow I'm not surprised.

The "new" Mastermind better be an improvement......
I searched Yahoo for Sarah Natochenny, and she's done quite a few theatre roles and a few for TV and movies.
skarmachild said:
You wantin' some sort of cookie?
Cookies, money, real estate; I'm not picky. :p

Last edited:

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Let's just hope the actors are somewhat enjoyable.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
CyberCubed said:
They hired an 18 year old to play Ash?

WTF? Are they idiots?

Anyone ready for Valley Girl Ash? Screw Valley Girl May, we had the tag on the wrong character all along.

PUSA has utterly no clue what they're doing. I'd even take Kayzie Rogers' Ash over taking a chance on this new one. How about we fire Bill Rogers next and hire Maury Povich as Brock? After all, he's got a gravelly voice.

This situation just gets more and more depressing.....

Last edited: