• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Pixel-over (& more to come)

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
Hey everybody. Pixel overs seemed like a fun thing to do, so i tried some. simple as that. Here's my first ones

tcg--
po1.png
po1-1.png

po1-2.png
(sorry people, accidently deleted the tcg scan bit next to it and couldnt refind >_<)

Sugimori--

Other pokemon pictures---

also, huge credit to pokebeach.com for the tcg card scans =D

Last edited:

Hell_fire

......duck...
its pretty good, and for a first its great. i usually keep pixel overs sprite sized, so i can use them as sprites as well, but very cool. the flame is annoying me.

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
thanks for the comment :D
also, how does the flame annoy you? the only problem i had with it myself was the yellow bit of the flame. it seems a bit off =/

Illusione-Tempus

It's good already, but the flame's bothering me... I suggest you to edit the flame and make the red and yellow parts separated...

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
coloured it in gimp2
i did another one, and i think it looks a bit better, but could still use a bit more improvement. guess this stuff comes with experience a little bit too

but yes i do get what you mean by the "spikey fieryness of a flame" next time i'll try harder to capture that

Hell_fire

......duck...
yeah, also try to make em smaller, the more detail you can squeeze into a smaller picture the more ability you show :p cause its harder thats why :p see if you can keep em within the 80x80 limit

~DragonFriend~

Konata Freak
k thanks for the advice.

did another one (its not sprite size, im still getting a grip on doing them this small)
po1-2.png