• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Pokémon Game

Denjuu

What's the buzz?
First Pokémon Game

What was your first Pokémon game? Mine was Crystal. Strange enough, I never got Red, Blue or Yellow. Nevertheless, I knew the basics so it was easy. This kid at school had the game, and I was impressed by the animations, so I went along and got it.

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
First game played was blue. First game officially owned by myself personally and not taken from my brother, Silver.

Vycksta

Pokemon Blue. My Mum and her best friend were wiping dinner of their mouths, I was wiping Gary's Charmander over Oak's lab with my Bulbasaur.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I first played my red, I wasn't that good but I was sufficent enough to beat the Gym circuit and the Elite four.

killerkyogre14

my own was yellow version but i play my brothers red version before i got it

esper109

HGSS FTW
first game owned gold
first game played...tink twas blue

Pkm Trainer_Dewgong

Sillent Watcher
Blue. It was also my first videogame ever.

PkmnTrainerJ

Mine was Red. Then followed by Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, LeafGreen, Sapphire, Colosseum, Box, Channel, Emerald, XD, Emerald.