• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[FIRST POST] January 16: XY013 - Sylveon VS Froakie! Commotion in Kindergarten!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekar hussy

BestSinceDayOne
when froakie evolves into Greninja, it is gonna be a beast. I hope he evolves soon. Really sick of seeing Ash possesing these teenie-weenie pokemon's.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
when froakie evolves into Greninja, it is gonna be a beast. I hope he evolves soon. Really sick of seeing Ash possesing these teenie-weenie pokemon's.

Dude. Its been 12 episodes. Froakie, or any of Ash's Kalos Pokemon, are nowhere NEAR READY for evolution yet.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'

You better keep waiting then. If and (probably) when it evolves into frogadier, it probably won't be until at least after like 6 gyms or 5. Then it won't get to greninja until like around the league.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Dude. Its been 12 episodes. Froakie, or any of Ash's Kalos Pokemon, are nowhere NEAR READY for evolution yet.

Bunnelby is, but I'm not too fond of Diggersby's appearance.

I gotta say, looking at the preview, the aerial Water Pulse coming from Froakie looks pretty cool. The animation looks beautiful and Froakie looks pretty great opposing Sylveon, I know it's probably gonna save the day from the Rockets in the end with Sylveon blasting them off but I commend them on the nice visuals.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Bunnelby is, but I'm not too fond of Diggersby's appearance.

I gotta say, looking at the preview, the aerial Water Pulse coming from Froakie looks pretty cool. The animation looks beautiful and Froakie looks pretty great opposing Sylveon, I know it's probably gonna save the day from the Rockets in the end with Sylveon blasting them off but I commend them on the nice visuals.

Personally I don't find it fun if a Pokemon fully evolves too early on. I mean, in Sudowoodo's case it was okay, but Bunnelby is a strong Pokemon and if he evolved already that would be pretty much all that he would have going for him, by the 12th episode it wouldn't be very good. I like it better if the evolutions are spaced out.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Just pray it doesn't end up in the cast lol

Even though we know that Froakie will lose, I am still hoping that the battle will be a good one nevertheless.

I'm thinking that the battle itself will be really quick since it's not supposed to be the biggest part of the episode (at least not judging by the summaries). I figure that Froakie will use two or three attacks and Sylveon will counter with as many moves as possible because it seems obvious to me at this point that the writers want to milk Sylveon for all she's worth. :p

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I'm thinking that the battle itself will be really quick since it's not supposed to be the biggest part of the episode (at least not judging by the summaries). I figure that Froakie will use two or three attacks and Sylveon will counter with as many moves as possible because it seems obvious to me at this point that the writers want to milk Sylveon for all she's worth. :p

Calling Froakie for a Water Pulse, Frubbles (not really an attack), and Bubble with Sylveon milking Attract, and Moonblast.

Lorde

I just saw the Pokemon Get☆TV preview; it showed more Sylveon vs. Froakie scenes including Froakie smashing into a tree and him with swirly eyes at the end of the battle. It also showed the kindergarteners running towards Premiere and them petting Pikachu's tail. Also Team Rocket trapping Pikachu and Sylveon and Ash falling on the ground.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I just saw the Pokemon Get☆TV preview; it showed more Sylveon vs. Froakie scenes including Froakie smashing into a tree and him with swirly eyes at the end of the battle. It also showed the kindergarteners running towards Premiere and them petting Pikachu's tail. Also Team Rocket trapping Pikachu and Sylveon and Ash falling on the ground.

i think that is something expected since the episode seems to focus more on the happenings at the kindergarten school rather than the misunderstanding of love rival but still it's not bad to see two things in just one episode.

Sephora

yes I'm back

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

Lorde

i wonder who will be the hero of the show since pikachu and sylveon both get trapped.

I'm almost certain that Froakie will save both Pokemon from Team Rocket given that one of the scans showed Froakie in front of Sylveon in a defensive manner, which I take to mean that he'll save her and Pikachu and then cause Team Rocket to blast off. That would redeem his loss a bit in my opinion.

XY Rules

Pokemon Master

LizardonX

Banned
No no no no no. How is abusing the crap out of someone considered love. I f Misty really loved Ash, she would've been a little (alot) nicer. They were at a camp so it's obviously more than one instance. Serena obviously knows Ash beeter hence why she knew the way to his heart was through his stomach.

On the sliding scale of S and M misty is definitely a S, it exists irl too. Love comes in all flavors.

The hero should be chespin but unfortunately the summary implies the kid who dislikes pokemon will get over his fear and save the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.