• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[FIRST POST] January 16: XY013 - Sylveon VS Froakie! Commotion in Kindergarten!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Still unsure who to trust, honestly... Didn't Dephender say dating, in this case, was romantically involving Ash and Premier ? Dephender's quite good for that stuff (nothing wrong with you Sushi, not at all!). I guess we can just wait until a full summary...

(Sorry... someone just asked whether the term meant "go on a single date" or "date steadily", and I said it was the latter. The term does have other meanings as well, and I didn't really read over anything but that specific blurb, just answered the specific question I was asked)

Everlasting

Everything stays.
(Sorry... someone just asked whether the term meant "go on a single date" or "date steadily", and I said it was the latter. The term does have other meanings as well, and I didn't really read over anything but that specific blurb, just answered the specific question I was asked)

Oh that's fine, I guess I just misunderstood. Thanks! :)

I was wondering something about this episode, though, and I would like if someone could answer;
Is the battle between Sylveon and Froakie before or after the Team Rocket events and the crisis at the kindergarten ?
I thought that maybe Première's intention with the "date with me"/"come along" is, in fact, "stay with me". What if the episode comes in this order;

The group befriends (like said in the scan) with Sylveon > The group meets Première and she makes the group visit her kindergarten (opportunity to meet this said "Lundi" as well) > Team Rocket arrives and Ash, with the help of Froakie, protects Lundi, Sylveon and many other children > Première notices Ash's bravery and challenges him and his Froakie to "stay with her" (or "come along") at the kindergarten and protect the children > Ash accepts the battle and... (honestly, I could see Ash both winning and losing equally, so I really don't know...)

Thoughts, everyone ?

diakyu

The battle is before they go to the kindergarten I thought?

Everlasting

Everything stays.

That's what I'm asking... It seems to be first but are there any confirmations about it ? o:
I'm wondering this because, to me, my scenario would make a lot of sense and would fit better in what we know about the episode. :p

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
I kind of agree with you. But I would still see Valerie with the Sylveon that she has in the games. But I believe that if it wouldn't show Sylveon, another fairy type like Flabebe or Spritzee would look kind of odd for Froakie to fall for, you know what I mean?

Are we forgetting the unova league? (Emboar vs Samurott)

Anyhow, this break is gonna feel looong... Looking forward to the theatrics of this episode

RickHoenn

Banned
I feel like they're promoting this episode more then the others, that girl better be recurring but I don't think so.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Given that Premiere apparently asks Ash to battle so she can get him to help her, I'm willing to bet that the battle happens before they arrive at the kindergarten or sometime during the beginning of the episode at the very least. I doubt it'll happen at the very end because it would be kind of redundant by that point in my opinion.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Oh that's fine, I guess I just misunderstood. Thanks! :)

I was wondering something about this episode, though, and I would like if someone could answer;
Is the battle between Sylveon and Froakie before or after the Team Rocket events and the crisis at the kindergarten ?
I thought that maybe Première's intention with the "date with me"/"come along" is, in fact, "stay with me". What if the episode comes in this order;

The group befriends (like said in the scan) with Sylveon > The group meets Première and she makes the group visit her kindergarten (opportunity to meet this said "Lundi" as well) > Team Rocket arrives and Ash, with the help of Froakie, protects Lundi, Sylveon and many other children > Première notices Ash's bravery and challenges him and his Froakie to "stay with her" (or "come along") at the kindergarten and protect the children > Ash accepts the battle and... (honestly, I could see Ash both winning and losing equally, so I really don't know...)

Thoughts, everyone ?

like i said there is a high chance it will happen at the start, given that there were clips that ash and premier were battling in the forest and also ash and froakie battling tr somewhere in a warehouse i think with sylveon watching so the battling scene might have happen first before the arrival of tr. like i said premier is asking to come with ash doesn't look like a date given that she is a kindergarten teacher so i think the most that she can do, if she wins she is just going to ask ash to come to her school and help with the child in fear of Pokemon which is lundi

BlueDragonfangirl

like i said there is a high chance it will happen at the start, given that there were clips that ash and premier were battling in the forest and also ash and froakie battling tr somewhere in a warehouse i think with sylveon watching so the battling scene might have happen first before the arrival of tr. like i said premier is asking to come with ash doesn't look like a date given that she is a kindergarten teacher so i think the most that she can do, if she wins she is just going to ask ash to come to her school and help with the child in fear of Pokemon which is lundi

Seems very out of character for Ash to have to battle to help, that's not like him at all :/

I mean he did the same thing in movie 7 without any question.
Has to be some thing else here. The only thing I could think of is if the kid likes Ash and wants him stay letting the teacher suggest for him to stay, he can't cuz he wants to become a Pokemon Master of course.

Has the girls age been confirmed here? Cuz for some reason girls who are 10 in this show look like teens :p

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Seems very out of character for Ash to have to battle to help, that's not like him at all :/

I mean he did the same thing in movie 7 without any question.
Has to be some thing else here. The only thing I could think of is if the kid likes Ash and wants him stay letting the teacher suggest for him to stay, he can't cuz he wants to become a Pokemon Master of course.

Has the girls age been confirmed here? Cuz for some reason girls who are 10 in this show look like teens :p

you mean lundi if she's a school kid i think her age will be lower than 10, even though its not confirmed we might already have a hint on what his/her age is.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Premiere is the one who suggests the battle though, not Ash. He's the kind of person who always accepts battles from challengers no matter what and I'm sure he'll take Premiere's bait without thinking. It's all for Lundi's sake anyway so I'm more interested in his/her phobia of Pokemon than about Premiere's shadiness.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
It was shown on the AmourShipping thread, but I don't think it was shown here. Thanks to PK0082 for it and the translations;

[IMG139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/pr13_zpsb67a9c43.jpg[/IMG139]

- Satoshi loses his battle against Première.
- Première takes him to kindergarten where she works.
- Satoshi helps her with teaching her kindergarten students on relationship with Pokémon.

If there are mistakes in the translation, correcting would be cool. :)

EDIT: Translation from Dephender (should this be added to the first post ?):
"During his journey, Satoshi has a battle with a Pokémon Trainer named Premier. After losing the battle, Satoshi goes with her to the kindergarten where she works in order to let her students interact with his Pokémon."

Last edited:

Viveshade

What's Next?
Not surprising at all that Ash lost. I just hope the battle is decent enough.

XXD17

Draco rex
I kind of agree with you. But I would still see Valerie with the Sylveon that she has in the games. But I believe that if it wouldn't show Sylveon, another fairy type like Flabebe or Spritzee would look kind of odd for Froakie to fall for, you know what I mean?
They could always change Valerie's team...I mean she's the sixth gym leader and there's still a LONG time until then for....*cough* other developments *cough*....I'm still kind of confused why Valerie doesn't have a florges...it's better than sylveon IMO...

Sephora

yes I'm back
I find it weird that they would spoil the outcome of the battle. Even if most likely Satoshi was going to lose, I wonder why they confirmed it already?

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
If Froakie is confirmed to lose here... would the writers really make him lose twice in a row? I'm starting to think he might just beat Frogadier, otherwise we really overhyped Froakie's early battle potential

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Could be he loses to Sylveon now, but ends up beating Valerie's later on.
If you wanna think for the future that's fine, but I'm talking about the present... unless they're setting Froakie up to sweep the 2nd gym, Ash's starter normally never lost more before getting it's first win. I mean this is Froakie's first official battle it's participating in under Ash's ownership and if he loses here and to Frogadier, then he's pretty underwhelming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.