• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Priority When Back Home: Games Or Study?

So Whatcha Gonna Do When You Are Back Home?

• Games

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • Study

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Everyday when you go home, what will you do first? Games or studying? I go for games even though I have exams the next day.

Zazie

So 1991
You say this like their is no other possible recreational activities people may enjoy that aren't games.

My schoolwork is reading a textbook or two each week for each class, usually alongside something to prove I read it like an in class like a journal entry or in class presentation. And the occasional paper.

Because of my schedule it's pretty dumb to try and get it all done as soon as possible or put it off until the last minute.

I also have class at night so when I get home I goof off for an hour or two on the computer, then go to sleep.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
anyone who says that homework comes before recreation is a liar

or a ****ing nerd

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
anyone who says that homework comes before recreation is a liar

or a ****ing nerd

Because we all know people can only act a certain way otherwise they must be part of a non-normal group. After all, well-known Internet Cool Guy "Magnegross" said it, it must be true!

God forbid some people care about their education and future, and not be a nerd.

Of course, I do usually spend most of my time when I get home dicking around. However, I do most of my homework in class and at lunch the day it's assigned, because then I have time to dick around when I get home. (Why not dick around on lunch break? My hobbies require better internet services than a college provides. You try playing Left 4 Dead on any less than 4 bars of signal strength. Wait, I do that all the time at home, too...)

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
It really depends on how much homework I have for that night.

If it's not a lot, then sure, I can afford to slack off a bit before getting started on it. But if it's a truckload, then I'd try to get homework done as soon as possible. :)

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I was one of the nerdy studious kids and even I goofed off before getting around to doing any homework I had. Although this poll is missing the all-important "waste time on the internet" option...

Grey Wind

You are just too cool.
I know. I'm so jealous of Magnegross and his witty, witty posts!

Depends on how much I have, or what I have or what I'm doing. I'd usually take a half hour break or so once I get home before starting, unless I have a crap load of it. I'm horrible for procrastinating though, everything is left until the night before B|

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
Depends on my moods and priorities at that given moment.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
Because we all know people can only act a certain way otherwise they must be part of a non-normal group. After all, well-known Internet Cool Guy "Magnegross" said it, it must be true!

God forbid some people care about their education and future, and not be a nerd.

Of course, I do usually spend most of my time when I get home dicking around. However, I do most of my homework in class and at lunch the day it's assigned, because then I have time to dick around when I get home. (Why not dick around on lunch break? My hobbies require better internet services than a college provides. You try playing Left 4 Dead on any less than 4 bars of signal strength. Wait, I do that all the time at home, too...)

something tells me you're trying to humor me or you legitimately take everything i say seriously

either way, it's hilarious

Flame Mistress

Games (or rather, read books, go online, do stuff on GIMP, etc.). I play games at home and study/do homework/revise at school. I just feel more comfortable studying in school.

*IZ*

I always do homework first, might as well get it over with so your parents won't bitch to you about it while your playing.