• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First RMT from me here: OU

JustCallMeKing

[img139]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/036/6/6/Magnezone_by_Zaemii.png[/img139]
Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Magnezone as a lead. I know, it's funny. Seems pretty pathetic, but actually comes to good use. Magnezone is here to trap steels such as Ferrothorn, Scizor, Skarmory, and Forretress that might lead, while it can just Volt-Switch/Switch if it doesn't want to deal with the opponents lead. Magnezone is used as the ultimate steel killer, too be honest, and is used as a lead for some extra damage.

[img139]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/319/2/8/103_exeggutor_lineart_by_lilly_gerbil-d4ga5vh.png[/img139]
Exeggutor (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Leech Seed
- Stun Spore
- Substitute
- Extrasensory

This set is my own little original thing. With 84 Speed, it can outrun a CB Scizor, which means it can Substitute before it can Pursuit or U-turn, while Bullet Punch won't even 2HK0. Now, you may be looking at this set and shaking your head in shame. I mean, Stun Spore and Extrasensory? "What the Kenny is up with this kid?" you may be thinking. A Leech Seed set needs to be much better than this. Well, here it goes. Stun Spore is the move it should always use first, since with its low speed, won't be able to outspeed much. After the para, you Sub until you get your para hax. Now, you may be thinking this set is going to be based on A LOT of luck, but with Harvest and Sitrus Berry, it can set up multiple Substitutes readily without even worrying about fainting if the opponent is paralized, since Harvest will let it re-use Sitrus. Once you get a para, you Leech Seed, which is pretty obvious. With all of that, you can make a REALLY annoying Leech Seeder that nobody likes. Now, you may be thinking about Extrasensory. Extrasensory is basically for a flinch while the foe is paralized just to make Execuggtor more annoying, and moves like Psychic/Psyshock really don't have much of a power difference, and with a 130 base SpA, it really won't matter. The rest of Execuggtor's Ev's is put into HP and Def to make it a really annoying wall that most physical threats can't even 2HK0 without a boosted super effective hit, and even some special threats can not stand to big against this, like SubCM/Choiced Keldeo and another Choiced Pokemon that used a not very effective hit.

[IMG139]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/251/1/1/tentacruel_by_tojo_the_thief-d2yarmb.png[/IMG139]
Tentacruel (F) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Substitute

Tentacruel's role is my second favorite one on the team. It's the Rapid Spinner! Well, not just that. SubToxic Tentacruel can set up a Sub when a foe predicts a rapid spin, and with Scald and Toxic, no ghost wants to stay in on this awesome set. Tentacruel and Execuggtor have great synergy together as physical walls, and the weaknesses they don't cover up are basically covered by the rest of my team.

[img139]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/298/8/0/blissey_by_joltik92-d5iwyu8.png[/img139]
Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Protect

Blissey is, obviously, my special wall. It can tank many SpA, even some attacks, and can pass Wishes. I use Thunder Wave over Toxic to give my Execuggtor more support, and because Blissey attracts many steels and poison types thinking it will have Toxic. Thunder Wave also slows sweepers down and has perfect accuracy, which makes me really happy. ;)
I'm so weird..

[img139]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/130/2/5/swampert_by_fannyloo-d4zaaim.png[/img139]
Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Damp
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Roar

Oh, Swampert. I love you so much as a Defensive Wall, a Stealth Rocker, and a Pokemon to Roar. You make me so happy. This is basically a D/P Swampert set, but works as great as it did in D/P. STAB Earthquake hurts a lot of stuff, Ice Beam can cause a lot of damage to Dragonite and physical walls like Gliscor, and Roar forces switches. Stealth Rock gives me some hazards for my team which it really means, considering the fact that it is supposed to cause a lot of switches. Damp stops Explosion, which really doesn't matter that much, but it's still good. Wish Blissey makes this thing seem impossible to take down, too.

[img139]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2009/104/d/0/Random_Anime_style_Dragonite_by_Chibi_Pika.png[/img139]
Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 HP / 216 SDef / 40 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Heal Bell
- Roost
- Dragon Claw

As you can see, my team has no Cleric... but that's where Dragonite comes in. Dragonite makes a good cleric in B/W, and with Magnezone taking out steels, can also make a great late game sweeper. This is a specially defensive set, so this has pretty good synergy with Blissey, and Tentacruel takes care of Stealth Rock problems, allowing it to switch in and out over and over and over again.

This team is mixed between a defensive team and an offensive team, so it's pretty hard to say that one Pokemon can take this team down. To be honest, no Pokemon really counters or really checks this team, and it just depends how good my opponent anticipates/predicts me. Luckily for me, after a long *** time of playing competitively, I'm pretty good at prediction. ;)
So yeah, this is my team. Please rate this and show me on how I can improve. I have used and tested this team many, many times, and I've won WAY many games then lost on PO and Showdown. As said before, not really one Pokemon counters this team, nor do most team strategies, so this team deserves some props. One Pokemon that can **** this team up the most is probably SubSalac Terrakion, though, but that's only if it has taken Swampert and Magnezone down.

Last edited:

metaclown

little help

wellwell, interesting team you got here.... im thinkin, wow the number of defense ev's! Totally 912 of 3060 is given to defense...
But then to the business, this team lacks of power. There's no sweeper of any kind, thats okay if you really can stall with this team, but with no entry hazards(every team runs stealth rock so i dont mention that) you can't do much. i suggest that you switch the role of some your poke's. Skarmory can be really hard def wall to break and it can set up spikes.
Blissey can run stealth rock over wish and softboiled over protect to recover. Swampert can run many sets but if you pick couple of defensive behemoths, swampert could run choice band set :)

I hope i helped to see the weakness of this team, very offensive teams with mixed attackers... i will post more when i got more time :)

if you wanna test your team pm me;000;

Soul_Fly

2 Questions before I begin to rate.

A. Who the hell is attacking? All I'm seeing here is you describing how wonderfully your team can defend against the entire metagame. then how do you hit back bar Magnezone and Annoy Tactics employed by the likes of Exeggutor.

B. Magic Coat and/or Lum Berry Set Up Sweeper. Where is your god now?

JustCallMeKing

2 Questions before I begin to rate.

A. Who the hell is attacking? All I'm seeing here is you describing how wonderfully your team can defend against the entire metagame. then how do you hit back bar Magnezone and Annoy Tactics employed by the likes of Exeggutor.

B. Magic Coat and/or Lum Berry Set Up Sweeper. Where is your god now?

Answer to A: Swampert, Dragonite, Magnezone.... hell, all my Pokemon attack. Does hitting hard have to count? The team wears **** down with the after effects of the move. LOL
When you're used to hyper-offense teams, you tend to forget that hitting hard isn't the only way to hit.

Answer to B: Who uses Magic Coat. lol. The only problem that may involve that is maybe Espeon or Xatu, but Dragonite sets up on both of those and Magnezone just laughs at Xatu. Also, Lum Berry sweepers? I've seen them a lot. They aren't a problem. Just status them again and boom.

I hope i helped to see the weakness of this team, very offensive teams with mixed attackers... i will post more when i got more time
Actually.. not really. Lol. This team has beaten most games against hyper-offense teams with mixed attackers... I've tested this team many times and really does work against different types of teams.
There's no sweeper of any kind
*cough*dragonite after Magnezone takes out steels*cough*

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
looks like an interesting team before i rate or whatever whats the highest points you been with this team on po ladder?

JustCallMeKing

looks like an interesting team before i rate or whatever whats the highest points you been with this team on po ladder?
I am Rank 431 on PO currently and I think around 1700 points on PS (I really only practice there).

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
I am Rank 431 on PO currently and I think around 1700 points on PS (I really only practice there).

ok going use your team on po to see how well it does and to help improve it if it needs improving, also on dragonite the abilty should be muiltiscale since when it's at full hp it takes half the damage :)

JustCallMeKing

ok going use your team on po to see how well it does and to help improve it if it needs improving, also on dragonite the abilty should be muiltiscale since when it's at full hp it takes half the damage :)

Dragonite can't have both Heal Bell and Multiscale. Have fun :) Just don't steal it forever or something.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
ok done a few battles would do more but i gtg anyway this team is actually strong if used right and with some good predictions you can 6-0 your foe if not 5-0.

problems

as you said terra can give you trouble if you dont have swampert, another problem which i not ran into yet is mixed venasaur in sun ofc d nite and egg maybe magnezone too but like i said you wont run into it much.

sp atk landours can be a pain if swampert is dead :/ which happend to me thanks to an eq crit on it so you may want to watch out for that.

Another pokemon i not yet ran into is sableye which my stop egg and a few other pokemon who hae no attack moves but you have other pokes to deal with it,

COMMENTS

This team is really good and like i said before it's hard to bring down ofc hax can bring this team down but meh it's hax, egg is a good troll and can cripple your foes team easy by using stun spore and leech seed with sub.

I don't like hell bell on dnite thanks to not having muiltiscale but after a few tests it is needed to stop burn etc which can cripple your team.

Nothing really else to say since you said most of it yourself the other 2 comments of other people, before rating you should test a team, just cause a team does not look good or whatever does not mean it's bad.

I give this team a 8/10.

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
you should use arceus its realy good i always beat my freind with it

Not sure if unfamiliar with competitive tiers or trolling.... Arceus is illegal in OU. In everything besides Ubers, as it happens.

Soul_Fly

Answer to A: Swampert, Dragonite, Magnezone.... hell, all my Pokemon attack. Does hitting hard have to count? The team wears **** down with the after effects of the move. LOL
When you're used to hyper-offense teams, you tend to forget that hitting hard isn't the only way to hit.

Answer to B: Who uses Magic Coat. lol. The only problem that may involve that is maybe Espeon or Xatu, but Dragonite sets up on both of those and Magnezone just laughs at Xatu. Also, Lum Berry sweepers? I've seen them a lot. They aren't a problem. Just status them again and boom.

Oops. Sorry I meant Magic Bounce. But my point stays. Just one Espeon in the team and you know you're ****ed. It will singlehandedly wall you.
And no, I'm sorry. That's very little offensive presence in this meta. Once Magnezone is down, (which is really easy to accomplish, trust me) You just have a toothless stall team in your hands.

And it isn't 'easy' to deal with lum berry sweepers. They are popular for a reason. You really underestimate the power of a single boost. a DD offensive Dragonite max 2HKOes everything over here at +1/+1. Same for Techniloom. Comes in, Spores and 'boom'. You're screwed honey. all you can do is helplessly switch (or pray it wakes up instantly) as he swords dances and rapes the entirety of your team apart from Dragonite (which with luck can be 2hko-ed with bullet seed, but let's not count that).

*end of sodomizing*

Okay having said that. I suggest pushing clerical roles on blissey and Making Dragonite a Multiscale DD Offense-mon. I playtested 10-15 matches with your team on showdown and it's terrible with set up mons who can bypass Swampert's roar (as I had predicted). Exeggutor doesn't really do much as it is threatened by a lot of Offensive mons due to it's poor defensive typing, and Harvest is a gimmick it best unless you're lucky enough to face a sun team. He's 2hkoes before he gets his job done and if not then certainly revenge killed by the likes of volcarona to whom he's just plain set up fodder.
Oddly the team's hard to kill, but it's often swept by the last 1 or two remaining sweepers with the proper coverage moves.
He's the only guy I'd suggest you replace. I'd suggest Parahax Jirachi as it has the same defensive synergy with tentacruel and also hits much more. Swampert/Dnite deal with the ground moves.

Gastrodon is your Public Enemy Number one capable of walling your whole team. If you're unwilling to switch exeggutor I suggest atleast slapping a stab grass move on him in place of extrasensory. In fact rain teams in general are a big nuisance with Tornadus-t Spamming Hurricanes you can't do much about except maybe tank it with Blissey and hope for a focus miss.
That's all for now.

JustCallMeKing

Oops. Sorry I meant Magic Bounce. But my point stays. Just one Espeon in the team and you know you're ****ed. It will singlehandedly wall you.
And no, I'm sorry. That's very little offensive presence in this meta. Once Magnezone is down, (which is really easy to accomplish, trust me) You just have a toothless stall team in your hands.

And it isn't 'easy' to deal with lum berry sweepers. They are popular for a reason. You really underestimate the power of a single boost. a DD offensive Dragonite max 2HKOes everything over here at +1/+1. Same for Techniloom. Comes in, Spores and 'boom'. You're screwed honey. all you can do is helplessly switch (or pray it wakes up instantly) as he swords dances and rapes the entirety of your team apart from Dragonite (which with luck can be 2hko-ed with bullet seed, but let's not count that).

*end of sodomizing*

Okay having said that. I suggest pushing clerical roles on blissey and Making Dragonite a Multiscale DD Offense-mon. I playtested 10-15 matches with your team on showdown and it's terrible with set up mons who can bypass Swampert's roar (as I had predicted). Exeggutor doesn't really do much as it is threatened by a lot of Offensive mons due to it's poor defensive typing, and Harvest is a gimmick it best unless you're lucky enough to face a sun team. He's 2hkoes before he gets his job done and if not then certainly revenge killed by the likes of volcarona to whom he's just plain set up fodder.
Oddly the team's hard to kill, but it's often swept by the last 1 or two remaining sweepers with the proper coverage moves.
He's the only guy I'd suggest you replace. I'd suggest Parahax Jirachi as it has the same defensive synergy with tentacruel and also hits much more. Swampert/Dnite deal with the ground moves.

Gastrodon is your Public Enemy Number one capable of walling your whole team. If you're unwilling to switch exeggutor I suggest atleast slapping a stab grass move on him in place of extrasensory. In fact rain teams in general are a big nuisance with Tornadus-t Spamming Hurricanes you can't do much about except maybe tank it with Blissey and hope for a focus miss.
That's all for now.

This is funny because I've tested this team many, many times for around a month and most the threats here aren't even threats for this team. lol. I've dealt with them, and for the most part, taken them out. So there's that my good man.
If you don't trust me, ask the other person that tested my team!
Just because it looks weird on paper (and looks like it can't take down big threats on paper), doesn't mean it's bad. It's just one of those teams that you have to use, and at that, use correctly.. so if you didn't do well using the team, you either A, got haxed bad, or B, didn't use it correctly like the first person did. If you did the latter, test it again and I will give you help as you play seeing that you probably need it. But don't worry, I let my friend use the team because his rank was low, but he didn't do good with it either until I really taught him to us.. I guess this is like my personalized team or something.. I dunno. I will help you if needed.

I'm sorry if I seem ignorant or anything like that, but I have really tested this team for a long time and know that this team is actually really hard to take down.

The last person swept your team a lot when you used this team? You probably didn't use it right because I had not problem with that... ever.
Now, back to changing Execcutor... I'd have 3 Ground weaknesses with only Dragonite to cover that up. That's terrible, my good man.

Last edited:

Soul_Fly

This is funny because I've tested this team many, many times for around a month and most the threats here aren't even threats for this team. lol. I've dealt with them, and for the most part, taken them out. So there's that my good man.
If you don't trust me, ask the other person that tested my team!
Just because it looks weird on paper (and looks like it can't take down big threats on paper), doesn't mean it's bad. It's just one of those teams that you have to use, and at that, use correctly.. so if you didn't do well using the team, you either A, got haxed bad, or B, didn't use it correctly like the first person did. If you did the latter, test it again and I will give you help as you play seeing that you probably need it. But don't worry, I let my friend use the team because his rank was low, but he didn't do good with it either until I really taught him to us.. I guess this is like my personalized team or something.. I dunno. I will help you if needed.

I'm sorry if I seem ignorant or anything like that, but I have really tested this team for a long time and know that this team is actually really hard to take down.

The last person swept your team a lot when you used this team? You probably didn't use it right because I had not problem with that... ever.
Now, back to changing Execcutor... I'd have 3 Ground weaknesses with only Dragonite to cover that up. That's terrible, my good man.

Well, your playstyle is different. many people do just fine even without counters and checks because they are experienced with their team. This is just advice I'm giving you are under no compulsion to take it. But beware that these ARE holes any experienced battler will exploit. I'm still telling you threats like dragonite make pure mence-meat (pun intended) out of your team even if they get ONE DD boost. ONE is all that it takes. But it's your team man your choice.

EDIT: and oh yeah. Being prone to hax isn't a sign of a good team.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Well, your playstyle is different. many people do just fine even without counters and checks because they are experienced with their team. This is just advice I'm giving you are under no compulsion to take it. But beware that these ARE holes any experienced battler will exploit. I'm still telling you threats like dragonite make pure mence-meat (pun intended) out of your team even if they get ONE DD boost. ONE is all that it takes. But it's your team man your choice.

EDIT: and oh yeah. Being prone to hax isn't a sign of a good team.

if dragonite sets up one dd swampert can come in and take a hit to roar it unless it uses outrage which then he has mag who can kill it

Soul_Fly

if dragonite sets up one dd swampert can come in and take a hit to roar it unless it uses outrage which then he has mag who can kill it

DDNite always has outrage (93% of the Dragon Dance sets, acc to smogon), and at +1 Magnezone is a guaranteed 2HKO so revenging is the only possible option. And if Multiscale is intact you won't even get that. Salamence and Garchomp fall in the same category except that they're easier to revenge, but if it's moxie then I'm afraid were back to a 6-0. So does QD Rain Volcarona. Part of the reason why I suggested getting a Defensive Jirachi to tank that huge weakness.

JustCallMeKing

DDNite always has outrage (93% of the Dragon Dance sets, acc to smogon), and at +1 Magnezone is a guaranteed 2HKO so revenging is the only possible option. And if Multiscale is intact you won't even get that. Salamence and Garchomp fall in the same category except that they're easier to revenge, but if it's moxie then I'm afraid were back to a 6-0. So does QD Rain Volcarona. Part of the reason why I suggested getting a Defensive Jirachi to tank that huge weakness.

I've went against good people using each of these sets, and still rarely have a problem with this... as much as it seems that I am making this team seem perfect, which obviously it is not, this team covers a lot of threats. I've went against experienced players, with this team and other teams, and it has gone both ways. Just because a person is experienced doesn't mean they already have the game because they know what they are doing, since I know what I'm doing also.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince

if he put jirachi on then he wont be able to kill ferrothorn in rain

Darkerones

SlowpokeHunter
Alright time to rate this team!
It looks really solid despite the belowaverage offense,but I just cant seem to make out what this team wants to be exactly. Some type of concentrated semistall?
Well,the team doesnt have many outright weaknesses as far as threats go(ill get to them later) but it definetley isnt as efficient as it could be.
The first thing that bothers me actually isnt your gimmicky Exeggutor. It's Swampert. He dropped tiers for a reason,he doesnt hit hard,and he cant take a lot of hits. a Banded Terrakion with Xscissor mauls this team all because Swampert isnt bulky enough. Breloom is also looking to be a real problem once Dragonite goes down (more likely to happen with no Multiscale). Swampert also gets set up on really easy by bulky setup sweepers not weak to its moves. Any offensive Jirachi can also wreck this team once Magnezone goes down and even then a Jirachi with Fire Punch beats it. Theres a pretty easy fix to this and that is to replace Swampert with Defensive LANDORUS-T.
Heres the set:

Landorus-T@Leftovers
name: Defensive
move 1: Stealth Rock
move 2: Earthquake
move 3: U-turn
move 4: Stone Edge / Superpower
item: Leftovers
ability: Intimidate
nature: Impish
evs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 180 Def

with Intimidate,he's a lot bulkier than Swampert and also takes down a lot of things it switches into thanks to its high attack,and he can keep up momentum with U-turn to form a Volturn core with Magnezone.

I'ts nice that you have Twave on Blissey and all,but wouldnt it be nice to run something that can actually take advantage of the paralysis support?
Well its name is substitute dragon dance Dragonite,and hes just awesome to use on this team because of Magnezone.

Dragonite@Leftovers
Jolly
Multiscale
252 HP 64 Def 60 Sdef 132 Spd

Substitute
Dragon Dance
Roost
Dragon Claw

Finally I dont really know what to say about that exeggutor besides that its a gimmick and shouldnt be used,much less in OU were just about everything can kill it anyway.
But if it really is working for you I wont question it,at least it has good synergy with the team. I'll provide some more viable alternatives anyway.

Celebi@Leftovers
252 SAtk 200 Spd 52 HP
Modest

TWave
Leaf Storm/Giga Drain
Psyshock
Recover/Heal Bell

This set still stops Keldeo and Gastrodon(which kinda wrecks you) while providing even more Twave support. If you wish you can run 232 HP / 252 SpA / 24 Spd for more bulk. If youre willing to rely on Blissey's Wishes,Heal Bell can come in handy in case Dnite gets burned or something.

I also noticed youre very weak to physical Dragons and Landorus alleviates this somewhat but it wont like taking repeated boosted Outrages.
Tornadus-T also has a field day with this team as it simply SuperPowers Blissey and Zone and Hurricanes the rest. So Specially Defensive Skarmory is also acceptable over Exeggutor for both the Outrage resistance and the Hurricane resistance plus more hazards and Whirlwind.
Both Celebi and Skarm handle Breloom quite well.
You could also try HP Ice > HP Fire on Magnezone since T-bolt hits most steels hard anyway and HP Ice allows you to revenge Dragons

So in Conclusion

SubDD D-Nite> your Dnite
Landorus-T> Swampert
HP ice > HP Fire on Mag
SDef Skarrm or Celebi> Exeggutor

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
So you say this team has a good record on PS? Yet...

Salamence
Gengar (Especially SubDisable, which 80% of Gengar are)
Haxorus
Dragonite
ScarfChomp (and to a lesser extent SDChomp)
Espeon
Reuniclus (I want to emphasize on this one, CM Reuniclus 6-0s you and doesn't really care about paralysis with his 30 base Speed)

all completely murder your team. Notice how most of these Pokemon are Dragons.

If Haxorus (or Salamence, Dragonite, maybe even Gyarados) sets up a Dragon Dance on Thunder Wave or Stun Spore, good game. Dragon Dance sweepers are liable to carry Lum Berries for Outrage, and the only Pokemon who can really handle Outrages is Magnezone, and I believe he's got a chance of going down in 2 hits at +1, not to mention takes like 300% from +1 Earthquake. Another thing that'll give you problems is Banded Terrakion, as you literally have nothing that can safely switch in on it. Without Multiscale, Dragonite is OHKO'd by Stone Edge. I've honestly never used or ran calcs around Exeggutor, but with a base 85 Defence I wouldn't think he'd take STAB Stone Edges very well, and even Defensive Tentacruel is 2HKO'd. Swampert might be able to end his rampage, but, let's be real, using something like Swampert as your sole counter to one of the most common Pokemon in the metagame isn't exactly reliable.

Also, you're flaming experienced people who are trying to help you with your team. Not nice.