• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First RMT (it's about damn time)

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Just posted this over at smogon, but want to maximize the number the number of rates I get, so I thought I'd post here to. Keep in mind, I'm not the best with team building, but I play this team well. This is the main team that got me to 1584 on PO (I used two other teams for a couple matches on that same alt). On to the rates please.

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 124 HP / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Superpower

Running choice band on T-tar allows me to do a minimum of 95% to Deo-D, making them fall after residual damage from sandstorm. This allows only one layer of hazards to be laid, which is nice. It also allows more damage to be dealt to Heatran, Skarmory, SubToxic Gliscor, and Ferrothorn...which need to be as weak as possible for Salamence to sweep. He also checks Lati@s by pursuit trapping them. He also eases pressure from Venusar, which poses a fair threat after he falls. Pursuit also does 75% to Jellicent and OHKO's Starmie with no switch.

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Taunt
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Taunt is run for the prevention hazards from Deo-D, Forretress, and Skarmory leads. It also keeps Hippowdon and Skarm from being able to recover health, a thing which can be a major pain in the ***. SubToxic Gliscor (big threat when played smart) is another set harmed by taunts function. LO on Terra makes for a sure OHKO (with no SD boosts) on Ferrothorn, which is nice. Both Keldeo and Latios are demoshiled by CC and stone edge respectively, after rocks. SD allows for pressure to be put on defensive teams and makes a flat-out sweep possible after Lati@s and opposing scarfers are down.

Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SpA
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Claw
Naughty nature makes it possible to take down Gyarados and Rotom-W in one shot after rocks. Dragon Claw is for situations in which I don't want to lock myself into outrage and set myself up for an easy kill. Fire blast is for hitting steel-types on the switch. Not much else to mention here. This guy just sweeps.

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump
- HP Ice
- Secret Sword
I run HP ice in place of HP ghost since Jellicent, Starmie, and Lati@s are anihillated by T-tar. HP ice hits all the same threats that HP ghost does in addition to hitting Salamence, Dragonite, Garchomp, and Venusaur hard. It's also nice to be able to take down Gliscor and the Landorus forms without having to worry about a miss from Hydro Pump.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth
- U-turn
- HP Ice
- Earthquake
A defensive leftovers spread on Lando gives me the option of stealth rock and more bulk so that Terrakion can't buzz-saw its way through my team as easily. The 156 EV's in speed allow me to outrun Lucario and Heatran, while at the same time providing enough defense to soften the blow from hard-hitting physical attackers. HP ice is certain to bring Gliscor down to just enough so that he can't set up a substitute. By hitting other Lando and Gliscor with an HP ice, I make it far easier for Salamence to sweep.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 28 SAtk / 228 SDef
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
Rotom-W. Standard set. Hydro Pump for STAB. Volt-switch for STAB and maintaing momentum. WoW is great for crippling physical sweepers that pose a threat. Pain Split for recovery, hydro pump for STAB/opposing rain abuse. This guy is an excellent check to opposing weather teams and special attackers overall. I run calm over modest because this team appreciates the defenses more than it does the un-needed extra power that modest provides. The special attack investment makes it so that Gliscor is OHKO'd, so modest is not needed. The rest of the set is self-explanatory.

Last edited:

McDanger

nice team, few things
breloom seems to really hurt this team as well as landorus i once rotom is dead. Rival keldeos are a problem as well as you lack a solid check/counter.

Only thing i would change is switch salamence for latias to help with landorus, breloom, and keldeo, and add ice beam on ttar, as he`ll bait in lando i, and he lives earth power and fb with a chople berry

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Change T Tars nature to jolly. I hate when you look at an RMT and your already annoyed with natures by the first mon :/

Very nice!
But I see Ferrothorn being a real annoyance if Keldeo isn't boosted yet and if Terrakion can't KO it.
If you plan on running Latias give it HP Fire/Fighting.
Is there a reason for Hasty on Tyranitar instead of Jolly?
I don't see you running any special moves on it.

EDIT:
Change T Tars nature to jolly.

You little ninja...

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Ferro has never really been an issue as a CC from Terra is a sure OHKO thanks to choice band. He's also dealt with on the switch by mence with fire blast. As for T-tar, it's supposed to be sassy. I just imported a different variation on this team from ps and forgot to change the nature lol. Thanks for catching that.

Jolly doesn't really serve many purposes with that spread :s

Last edited:
Stone edge serves almost no purpose on moxie mence, and dragon claw would be a better option for when confusion can't be risked or you don't want to get locked in. X scissor is normally used over sacred sword because terrakions defneses don't matter and no one boosts defense except baton passers. I would advise surf over hydro on keldeo because of the boosts of calm mind removing the real need for extra power.

Zachmac

Stone edge serves almost no purpose on moxie mence, and dragon claw would be a better option for when confusion can't be risked or you don't want to get locked in. X scissor is normally used over sacred sword because terrakions defneses don't matter and no one boosts defense except baton passers. I would advise surf over hydro on keldeo because of the boosts of calm mind removing the real need for extra power.
Well, maybe if it was a bulky set of some sort, but I'd imagine this Keldeo to only aim for one boost before it starts trying to sweep. I'd personally suggest keeping Hydro Pump.

Scarfmence in general preform two jobs; they both sweep and protect the team from boosted sweepers. Though, I can say from experience, dragon claw can be nifty in some situations, thinks to Moxie's attack boost. It's not something I think is that big of a deal, but I'd replace Earthquake for it. This team has Tyranitar, Rotom-W, Sand Boosted Terrakion, Landerous, and Keldeo. I don't think handling Heatran is a priority.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
I alternate between stone edge and dragon claw on mence. Stone edge is more situational, but it's saved me a good number of times. X scissor is what I ran on Terra before eq, and I rarely noticed any benefit from it. I'm thinking I may go back to EQ. Also tried surf on Keldeo, but I benefited more from the extra power than I did from the rise in accuracy.

Good point Zach. Switching eq on mence for dragon claw.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
It also looks like toxic damage can be annoying to half the team. MoxieMence wants to stay in to MoxieSweep. Keldeo, is running a Calm Mind Set, Tyrannitar is Tyrannitar, and Rotom-W won't enjoy it either. SubToxic Gliscor could stall you out on Toxic damage if he plays it safely. Personally, I'd go with a SubCM set with Keldeo. While you would be completely walled by Jellicent, you can get past Tentacruel, who walls nearly all other Keldeo sets. You would also be pseudo-immune to status.

Also, you have no spinner. A Sand Rush Sandslash could work over Landorus-T or another pokemon. I can see why you would want to keep it, as Landorus can keep racking up Intimidate drops and VoltTurn momentum, so I'm not sure what you could use for a spinner. Anyone?

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Mence is almost always for only 2 or so turns after the others have paved his way, so I haven't had much use for a spinner. I already tried subCM Keldeo and swapped sub for HP ghost as it benefited me more. The utility that lando provides is a must on this team :/
SubToxic Gliscor has never been much of a concern since I account for it by preserving Keldeo.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
So the others pave the way for MoxieMence. Okay, then status isn't a problem. Well, your team seems solid other than a lack of a rapid spinner. Parashufflers would (probably not) do a number to the team, as Dragonite can tank hits from nearly everything with Multiscale, really. Just Thunder Wave, Roost until the opponent is parahaxed, and shuffle away. Of course, unless the opponent utilizes a troll team like me, you won't have to worry about what I just said. Just food for thought.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Scarf Celebi
Once T tar is down, Scarf Celebi can spam leaf storm/ giga drain. If it runs hp ice you really won't be having fun. Actually, scarf celebi takes on half your team with leaf storm (rotom, terrakion, and keldeo) and if he predicts the switch in he can take on the other two with hp ice (landorus and mence). Even if Ttar is alive, he still does over 50% with rocks when using leaf storm, so no matter what if it is preserved your not having a fun day.

Celebi vs most of your team with leaf storm;

252SpAtk Celebi (Neutral) Leaf Storm in Sandstorm vs 252HP/252SpDef Leftovers Tyranitar (+SpDef): 46% - 53% (186 - 218 HP). Guaranteed 3HKO. 3% chance to 2HKO with Leftovers.

252SpAtk Celebi (Neutral) Leaf Storm in Sandstorm vs 4HP/0SpDef Leftovers Terrakion (Neutral): 85% - 101% (278 - 330 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO. 11% chance to OHKO.

252SpAtk Celebi (Neutral) Leaf Storm in Sandstorm vs 4HP/0SpDef Leftovers Keldeo (Neutral): 128% - 151% (416 - 492 HP). Guaranteed OHKO.

252SpAtk Celebi (Neutral) Leaf Storm in Sandstorm vs 248HP/232SpDef Leftovers Levitate Rotom (+SpDef): 89% - 104% (270 - 318 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO. 31% chance to OHKO.

252SpAtk Celebi (Neutral) Leaf Storm in Sandstorm vs 4HP/32SpDef Leftovers Landorus Therian (Neutral): 68% - 81% (220 - 261 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

Your response (I only did mons that will survive a hit and are not named t tar)

252Atk Choice Band Terrakion (Neutral) Quick Attack in Sandstorm vs 4HP/0Def Leftovers Celebi (Neutral): 19% - 22% (66 - 78 HP). Guaranteed 6HKO.

252Atk Choice Band Terrakion (Neutral) Close Combat in Sandstorm vs 4HP/0Def Leftovers Celebi (Neutral): 42% - 50% (146 - 172 HP). Guaranteed 3HKO.

252Atk Choice Band Terrakion (Neutral) Stone Edge in Sandstorm vs 4HP/0Def Leftovers Celebi (Neutral): 71% - 84% (244 - 288 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

28SpAtk Rotom (Neutral) Hydro Pump in Sandstorm vs 4HP/0SpDef Leftovers Celebi (Neutral): 20% - 23% (69 - 82 HP). Guaranteed 5HKO.

My analysis

So basically hazards and sandstorm will wear him down quickly as he will need to switch out after every leaf storm. my main point is this guy hurts, a lot. The best thing to do is put on x scissor onto terrakion or change possibly change terrakion to scizor or mamoswine or something. I didn't do calcs on salamence cuz I'm lazy and leaf storm won't hit hard but hp ice definitely will. Plus speed ties are shenanigans.

Sub Chomp
If Garchomp can get behind a sub he pretty much can take out any one of your mons right there or really hurt them. Fortunately you have little he can get a sub up against but the lack of a steel type isn't helping you is what I'm trying to say I guess

Chances for a sub

• Hydro Pump miss
• Whenever landorus is locked into stone edge
• Salamence locked into stone edge
•Terrakion locked into quick attack
• Various Miss predicts

Garchomp vs your team

252Atk Garchomp (Neutral) Outrage vs 4HP/0Def Keldeo (Neutral): 66% - 78% (214 - 253 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

252Atk Garchomp (Neutral) Outrage vs 4HP/32Def Landorus Therian (Neutral): 64% - 76% (207 - 244 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

252Atk Garchomp (Neutral) Outrage vs 4HP/252Def Levitate Rotom (Neutral): 61% - 72% (148 - 175 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

252Atk Garchomp (Neutral) Outrage vs 4HP/0Def Salamence (Neutral): 142% - 168% (474 - 558 HP). Guaranteed OHKO.

252Atk Garchomp (Neutral) Earthquake vs 4HP/0Def Terrakion (Neutral): 109% - 130% (356 - 422 HP). Guaranteed OHKO.

252Atk Garchomp (Neutral) Earthquake vs 252HP/0Def Tyranitar (Neutral): 74% - 88% (302 - 356 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

Your team hitting Garchomp

0Atk Unnerve Tyranitar (Neutral) Crunch vs 4HP/0Def Garchomp (Neutral): 32% - 38% (117 - 138 HP). Guaranteed 4HKO.

252Atk Choice Band Terrakion (Neutral) Close Combat vs 4HP/0Def Garchomp (Neutral): 85% - 100% (306 - 360 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO. 3% chance to OHKO.

252Atk Choice Band Terrakion (Neutral) Quick Attack vs 4HP/0Def Garchomp (Neutral): 18% - 22% (68 - 81 HP). Guaranteed 6HKO.

252Atk Salamence (Neutral) Outrage vs 4HP/0Def Garchomp (Neutral): 117% - 139% (422 - 498 HP). Guaranteed OHKO.

28SpAtk Rotom (Neutral) Hydro Pump vs 4HP/0SpDef Garchomp (Neutral): 44% - 52% (159 - 187 HP). Guaranteed 3HKO. 7% chance to 2HKO.

252Atk Landorus Therian (Neutral) Earthquake vs 4HP/0Def Garchomp (Neutral): 51% - 61% (186 - 219 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

252Atk Landorus Therian (Neutral) U-turn vs 4HP/0Def Garchomp (Neutral): 24% - 28% (87 - 103 HP). Guaranteed 5HKO.

252SpAtk Keldeo (Neutral) Secret Sword vs 4HP/0Def Garchomp (Neutral): 40% - 47% (144 - 171 HP). Guaranteed 3HKO.

252SpAtk Keldeo (Neutral) Hydro Pump vs 4HP/0SpDef Garchomp (Neutral): 62% - 73% (223 - 264 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

Analysis

With a sub he pretty much gets a free kill or seriously hurts anything. Landorus switching in for the intimidate is your best course of action but if you don't have landorus or landorus is already out, your in trouble. The best thing to do if lando is down is switch in something as he subs to break the sub next turn then send in something that can reliably kill it as it outrages. Silver had some good suggestions for what to do about this guy, I'm just trying to give you some ideas on what might threaten you in the right circumstances

Mix Ape
Mix ape could be a problem if it runs hp ice and wins a speed tie or two

*I got lazy, but he looks threatening with nearly unresisted close combat bar 2 mons*

Wait... Why am I giving you strategies on how to take them down? You'd good enough to figure it out mid battle...

Just add latios... I'm to lazy to do the calcs for mix ape at this point in time

Last edited:

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Leaf Storm from Celebi will kill Mamoswine, as Mamoswine is weak to grass. Oh, wait, Ice Shard. CM Reuniclus could wall it. Also, Ferrothon walls it. Just use Protect to see if it runs Hidden Power Fire. Ferrothorn can also wall Garchomp, and has Gyro Ball for Subs. Infernape is harder. I'm not sure what to use.

Klaus™

Banned
Hey man, this is a very nice team! However, you seem to have an issue with Choice Scarf Terrakion. It outspeeds every one of your pogeys, and will wreck majorly late game after sr damage and other things. Your only check is Landorus-t, but i dont think that can take repeated stone edges and sr damage. To fix this, I second the suggestion of Latias>Mence. Latias will provide greater utility, imo, by also taking out opposing keldeo, who also seem to give you problems. It also forms a coveted psychic/fighting/dark core, and from experience, latias goes great with the musketeer core.

alternatively, you could change it to deoxys-d, as a full layer of spikes would really help this team, as well as t-wave support for keldeo and terrakion. however, you lose out on dragon-STAB, as well as a solid defense to the musketeers. idk, but everything's been said really. I'll update if i see anything new.

Zachmac

Scarf Celebi
Once T tar is down, Scarf Celebi can spam leaf storm/ giga drain. If it runs hp ice you really won't be having fun. Actually, scarf celebi takes on half your team with leaf storm (rotom, terrakion, and keldeo) and if he predicts the switch in he can take on the other two with hp ice (landorus and mence). Even if Ttar is alive, he still does over 50% with rocks when using leaf storm, so no matter what if it is preserved your not having a fun day.

Celebi vs most of your team with leaf storm;

252SpAtk Celebi (Neutral) Leaf Storm in Sandstorm vs 252HP/252SpDef Leftovers Tyranitar (+SpDef): 46% - 53% (186 - 218 HP). Guaranteed 3HKO. 3% chance to 2HKO with Leftovers.

252SpAtk Celebi (Neutral) Leaf Storm in Sandstorm vs 4HP/0SpDef Leftovers Terrakion (Neutral): 85% - 101% (278 - 330 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO. 11% chance to OHKO.

252SpAtk Celebi (Neutral) Leaf Storm in Sandstorm vs 4HP/0SpDef Leftovers Keldeo (Neutral): 128% - 151% (416 - 492 HP). Guaranteed OHKO.

252SpAtk Celebi (Neutral) Leaf Storm in Sandstorm vs 248HP/232SpDef Leftovers Levitate Rotom (+SpDef): 89% - 104% (270 - 318 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO. 31% chance to OHKO.

252SpAtk Celebi (Neutral) Leaf Storm in Sandstorm vs 4HP/32SpDef Leftovers Landorus Therian (Neutral): 68% - 81% (220 - 261 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

Your response (I only did mons that will survive a hit and are not named t tar)

252Atk Choice Band Terrakion (Neutral) Quick Attack in Sandstorm vs 4HP/0Def Leftovers Celebi (Neutral): 19% - 22% (66 - 78 HP). Guaranteed 6HKO.

252Atk Choice Band Terrakion (Neutral) Close Combat in Sandstorm vs 4HP/0Def Leftovers Celebi (Neutral): 42% - 50% (146 - 172 HP). Guaranteed 3HKO.

252Atk Choice Band Terrakion (Neutral) Stone Edge in Sandstorm vs 4HP/0Def Leftovers Celebi (Neutral): 71% - 84% (244 - 288 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

28SpAtk Rotom (Neutral) Hydro Pump in Sandstorm vs 4HP/0SpDef Leftovers Celebi (Neutral): 20% - 23% (69 - 82 HP). Guaranteed 5HKO.

My analysis

So basically hazards and sandstorm will wear him down quickly as he will need to switch out after every leaf storm. my main point is this guy hurts, a lot. The best thing to do is put on x scissor onto terrakion or change possibly change terrakion to scizor or mamoswine or something. I didn't do calcs on salamence cuz I'm lazy and leaf storm won't hit hard but hp ice definitely will. Plus speed ties are shenanigans.

Sub Chomp
If Garchomp can get behind a sub he pretty much can take out any one of your mons right there or really hurt them. Fortunately you have little he can get a sub up against but the lack of a steel type isn't helping you is what I'm trying to say I guess

Chances for a sub

• Hydro Pump miss
• Whenever landorus is locked into stone edge
• Salamence locked into stone edge
•Terrakion locked into quick attack
• Various Miss predicts

Garchomp vs your team

252Atk Garchomp (Neutral) Outrage vs 4HP/0Def Keldeo (Neutral): 66% - 78% (214 - 253 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

252Atk Garchomp (Neutral) Outrage vs 4HP/32Def Landorus Therian (Neutral): 64% - 76% (207 - 244 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

252Atk Garchomp (Neutral) Outrage vs 4HP/252Def Levitate Rotom (Neutral): 61% - 72% (148 - 175 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

252Atk Garchomp (Neutral) Outrage vs 4HP/0Def Salamence (Neutral): 142% - 168% (474 - 558 HP). Guaranteed OHKO.

*Editing in calcs now*

Your team hitting Garchomp

Analysis

With a sub he pretty much gets a free kill or seriously hurts anything. Landorus switching in for the intimidate is your best course of action but if you don't have landorus or landorus is already out, your in trouble. The best thing to do if lando is down is switch in something as he subs to break the sub next turn then send in something that can reliably kill it as it outrages.

Mix Ape
Mix ape could be a problem if it runs hp ice and wins a speed tie or two

*Editing in calcs soon*

Wait... Why am I giving you strategies on how to take them down? You'd good enough to figure it out mid battle...
Well, with that thought, is there any specific role Keldeo is preforming for you team? Anything that it in specific counters/checks? If not, Latios could be added, since it laughs at Leaf Storm, outspeeds and OHKOs Chomp, and hits Infernape with STAB Psyshock. If you don't want to much of a change, you can run a Calm Mind Latios, or if you want something more defensive, Latias.

Latios @ Leftovers
252 Sp.att/252 Speed
Timid
-Calm Mind
-Dragon Pulse
-Psyshock
-Hidden Power Fire

Latios @ Choice Specs
-Draco Meteor
-Psyshock
-Hidden Power Fire/Dragon Pulse/Trick
-Surf

It takes a hefty amount from Celebi's U-turn though, even if it's a timid one, so you better play it carefully.

Of course, you could use Latios's sister for a less offensive approach as well.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/latias

The offensive set seems good for what you need.

McDanger

guys hes already trying a lati, stop spamming use latios,
dragon your calcs are bias imo, x scissor destroyes celebi, which sub chomp cant stomach band CC, plus lando comes in and intimidates it before the sub goes up and then kills it, plus keldeo OHKOs it with HP ice. And no one scarfs a celebi, it was a thing in genesect OU, but jirachi is superior

Silverangel: toxic giscor is destroyed by keldeo and rotom wash

and everyone seems to forget the leafstorm`s power is halved after the first use

thus putting the damage output on ttar to 23-27% while ttar can crunch/pursuit it

overall for his team latias is superior to latios because of its bulk. 110 sp attack is still fantastic, remember tornadus therian? Its added bulk lets it be a 3hko from CC on scarfed terra, 2-3hko from stone edge, while taking ~50% from LO hp ice from modest thuderus therian/landorus i, while latios takes ~70%

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Evidently you tested the team danger. You said what I would have and more. Swapping mence for either the standard offensive life orb set on latias.

I tested this team quite a bit, and it seems to show a lot of promise. There were issues though. Lead Deoxys D basically shuts your team down getting a layer of Stealth Rocks and Spikes almost regardless of what you do. Terrakion was also a problem as Landorus T can't take many hits with those EVs, being in danger of being erased by even Scarf Terrakion Stone Edge. Sub Toxic Gliscor basically 6-0ed if it played smart.

Try Choice Band on Tyranitar. Running Choice Band allows you to do 95% minimum to those stupid Deoxys D, OHKOing them with sandstorm. It also steps up the pressure on things like Sub Toxic Gliscor, Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Heatran all of whom are good to weaken or kill before Salamence sweeps. TTar also guarantees the elimination of Lati@s, Jellicent, and helps against Venusaur so Keldeo has an easier time wrecking. If you are careful CB TTar can even shred a Jolteon or Scarf Rotom W which really helps Keldeo.

Choice Band Terrakion is fine and can stay if you want. Another option is Life Orb + Swords Dance / Taunt. Taunt prevents Deoxys D, Skarmory, Forretress etc from setting up Spikes on you while you keep Skarm / Hippowdon from Recovering. You can also keep that ****ing dickhole Sub Toxic Gliscor from beating you too by Taunting his Sub, or just overpowering it with LO Stone Edges. Life Orb lets you take Ferrothorn out in one shot and punishes basically everything you hit. For example Keldeo and Latios are both OHKOed with rocks and sandstorm. Swords Dance puts pressure on defensive teams and flat out sweeps if TTar preys upon Lati@s and the scarfer is dead. You can also run Protect to scout scarfers and Band Scizor.

Salamence is fine, but run Naughty. You miss out on the speed tie with Scarf Jirachi but you beat pretty much the same things otherwise. Naughty gets the KO on Gyarados and Rotom W after Stealth Rocks along with other things. Also Dragon Claw > Stone Edge. Your team doesn't particularly fear Dragonite, Gyarados, or Volcarona and Outrage smashes them all anyway. I kept wishing I had Dragon Claw when I needed Salamence to get a kill but had to Outrage instead too early and was revenge killed. This team works very well with Scarf Salamence, though I had some trouble bringing down opposing Scarf Keldeo and Terrakion.

Keldeo works but run HP Ice > HP Ghost. You lose out on beating Jellicent and Starmie but this doesn't matter because Tyranitar smashes them so hard. No-switch Pursuit does around 75% to Jellicent and OHKOs Starmie so they die pretty much regardless. HP Ice hits everything else HP Ghost does but it also helps beat Salamence (you survive Scarfmence Outrage), Dragonite, Venusaur, and Garchomp. It also lets you beat Gliscor / Landorus without resorting to Hydro Pump (it will miss).

Landorus T is a fun Scarfer but it doesn't cover too much that you can't otherwise handle. A more defensive Leftovers spread gives you Stealth Rocks and more bulk so Terrakion can't blast its way through you. Try Stealth Rock / Earthquake / U-turn / Hidden Power Ice Naive with 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 Spd. This lets you outrun Lucario and Heatran while having enough defense to counter most physical attackers. HP Ice does JUST enough damage that Gliscor can't set up a Sub so if it switches in on SR or EQ you can ruin it. By HP Ice-ing Gliscor or other Landorus you can further help Salamence sweep.

Rotom W is fine but run Calm. You can run speed if you want but don't bother with Modest. Gliscor outruns you and Subs until Hydro Pump misses. If you absolutely need the OHKO 28 SP Attack EVs will do that, but you do not need Modest.

That's a lot to take in at once so here's the importable with all the changes.

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 124 HP / 132 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Superpower

Terrakion @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Taunt
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Naughty Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Keldeo @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Secret Sword

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 Spd
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 228 SDef / 252 HP / 28 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split

Another thing you can try is Scarfing Terrakion and running LO Intimidate mixmence. The reason for this is that there are many Scarf Terrakion and Scarf Keldeo around now and they both make a Salamence sweep very difficult. I actually suggest running those two sets but I didn't want to take away from the Scarfmence sweep thing you have.

One last thing is possibly running Focus Sash + Stealth Rocks > Swords Dance on Terrakion and using Spikes HP Ice Forretress > Landorus. Forry can spin to protect Salamence and with enough Spikes even the bulky Steels won't survive an Earthquake. Spikes also wear down Scarf Terrakion and Scarf Keldeo so you might actually manage a Salamence sweep against them.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
^about HP ice

You could also use Icy Wind to soften up switch ins that could outspeed you. However, you will lose 15BP. Using Ocy Wind will also open another hidden power coverage move, but as you use Calm Mind, that won't really matter.