• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Scratch Sprite - Whisper

Faerie

MONS
Yay, my first scratch sprite! I used the tutorial a tiny bit for reference, but not very much. So, here it is in transparent and non-transparent form:

whispersprite9ev.png

whispersprite3io.png

It's a creature named Whisper that my friend made up. We use it in our Pokemon-ish stories, but it's not a Pokemon. xP She says that it's supposed to be sorta based on the dragon from Spirited Away, and I think so too. So, constructive criticism and comments are welcome here! Hope you like it! ^__^

spectreonsprite4pp.png

spectreonsprite5je.png

This is Spectreon, a creature of my own creation. He (yes, he) started out as a Ghost-type evolution of Eevee, but I decided to change him...Now he's the soul of a human named Yoake inside the body of a Pokemon-like creature. Wow. O__o

(BTW: My friend that I mentioned above is called Whisper here on Serebiiforums. 8D)

I'll add more of my scratch sprites as I make them. WORKING ON NEXT: ...I dunno. >__> Suggestions please?

Last edited:

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
The outline needs work, the body gets thin in some areas. I also find the colors too be too bright.

Faerie

MONS
Thanks. I know it could use work, but it's my first scratch anyways. I don't like the thinness either...I tried to mouse-draw it to see how it would turn out. It didn't. So, next time I'll use a tablet. xP

Faerie

MONS
Sorry for the double post, but here's another custom: Spectreon, the creature thingy I mentioned earlier! Yes, I know it's weird: two in one day? O__o; But methinks I've improved already...Except for the eyes. The eyes are weird, and I just can't seem to be able to fix them.

spectreonsprite4pp.png

spectreonsprite5je.png

D

daddio301

I have a request for your next scratch, could you make birthday versions of charmander, cyndaquil, and torchick

I'm not sure if I should post this here or on your request thread

Kyaku

. . .
daddio301 said:
I have a request for your next scratch, could you make birthday versions of charmander, cyndaquil, and torchick

I'm not sure if I should post this here or on your request thread
Please don't bump dead topics...It's against the rules. Besides the thread hasn't been posted in for like, 3 months.