1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

First shiny Pokemon you caught

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by charizard:Luvr, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charizard:Luvr

charizard:Luvr Flame Trainer

So guys which was the first shiny pokemon you caught ??
    My first shiny pokemon was Audino.
    :531: :531: :531:

2. carboncopy

carboncopy (-) (-) (-) (-)

Zigzagoon in my sapphire. Well, technically my bro caught it, but, it was our game.

3. AuroriumX

AuroriumX The Interceptor

Never found even one in my 15 years of playing (I don't count the Red Gyarados).

4. My first shiny was a Seel I caught in Pokemon Firered. I almost killed it with a critical hit LOL

5. Pidjiken

Pidjiken IV Breeder

First I saw: Scyther. Crystal Version in Bug Park. I don't wanna talk about it....

First I caught: Ghastly last month, and I bred it myself. 3 eggs later I got a second Ghastly out of sheer luck.

6. Will-powered Spriter

Will-powered Spriter Pokédex Complete!

Not including the Gyarados, my first shiny was a Red Raticate on silver. I've since lost poor Redrat to internal battery failure, but I chained myself a replacement on platinum.

7. IndigoAir

IndigoAir Myth Hunter

My first was Pidgey, and then Zubat but I am not really sure if I can count those because a game shark had been used on that cartridge and I think it may have had some lasting effects. The first one that I know for sure was legitimate was a male Combee in Pearl. I was so angry that it was male, I didn't even want it in my game. I named it ANGST and gave it to my friend.

8. Kurry

Kurry Well-Known Member

Psyduck - Firered

Made the huge mistake of evolving it... and then later deleting it permanently from my Pearl save file. :(

9. Zubeon

Zubeon Well-Known Member

My first was a Goldeen in Silver, before the internal battery went and it couldn't save anymore.

My first of my personal Pokemon comeback (2002-onward) was an Aipom in Colosseum. That was followed quickly by Roselia in Sapphire and Horsea in FireRed, and nothing in the past 6 or 7 years, not even with the PokeRadar.

10. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

My first was a shiny Ditto by a waterfall near the Safari Zone in Heartgold.

11. McBatch

McBatch Member

shiny stantler in gold

i called him rudolph

12. Narin

Narin The Forest Sage

my first was a green onix in pokemon silver, at that time i had no idea what a shiny pokemon was and i was just like "OMG THERE'S A GREEN ONIX D:"

13. BritishLanguage

BritishLanguage I enjoy earth day

It was a Rattata I found in Silver

Before I got Poké Balls.

14. Zyon

Zyon NUM NUM NUM

My first shiny was a Rattata in Leaf Green literally right at the start of the game.
    In the last month I've gotten seriously lucky(not even trying) and found a Luvdisc in Black 2, Snorunt in Platinum, and a Zubat in Soul Silver

15. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

It was an Onix I found in Union Cave in Crystal.

16. OnceDone

OnceDone Well-Known Member

A Machop I found in Pokémon platinum... man that was great..

17. AdamSe7en

AdamSe7en Veteran

Same here. I figured out of the hundreds of hours I've played that I would have found at LEAST one.

18. Endolise

Endolise TengenToppaBoogaloo

The first Shiny that I ever encountered was a Shuppet in Sapphire, although I didn't have any Poké Balls at the time and boy, did that tick me off. The first Shiny that I ever captured, however, was a Sandile in White. I still have it, and it has since evolved into a nice, big Krookodile. What amuses me about that is that there's an NPC in Nimbasa who wishes to see a Shiny Krokorok, but alas, does not say or give anything to you even if you actually have one.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  19. Xionea

Xionea Half a centaur

You can find shinies in Colosseum? I never knew that.

Anyways my first shiny info:

First seen: Graveler (Didn't know it was shiny. Long story short, I thought the sparkles were normal in Crystal)
    First owned: Machoke/Machamp (Cousin traded it to me)
    First caught: Meditite (Found it in Platinum)

Later found a few more. Every shiny I have ever owned now do not exist due to my stupidity of erasing the game they were all on.

20. Lucario95

Lucario95 Behold The Aura!

A shiny Graveler in Victory Road in Pokemon Crystal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.