• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

first shiny?

DP_Addicted

Dancin' Dicolo
I had a golden weedle in Silver... I found it and I was like... WTF!!! Is this like the pink nidoran I had heard about? I caught it and enjoyed its sparklynessness until I lost it <'O

I have tried for SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO ******** long trying to EV train my pokes and find a shiny but..... ABSOLUTELY NO ******* LUCK!!!

/^\ /^\
' ' o '
' _____'
/_____\

Pr1me_Minister

Super Kawaii ^_^
I once cought a shiny Swablu, and evolved it into Altaria. But I deleted the game...... :(

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Not including the Red Gyarados from Silver, it was a Sableye (check avatar)
302qk7.gif

I found another Red Gyarados in Leaf green but I ran out of Pokeballs

Last edited:

OgLoc187

Salamence Master
The 1st shiny is my pink drozee while EV training On firered.

latiaswindblast

My first shiny was a Ryhorn in LG!I was so suprised!

-Leafia-

I am the only one out of my brothers who hasnt caught a shiny but i have seen one. The first shiny I have seen was a shiny poochyena (the one chasing proffeser birch) it wasn't shiny as an overworld sprite but when i saw it was shiny i was so annoyed. I have never seen a shiny since but all my brothers who have played have. bro 1 found a shiny groudon (i deleted as i was only 5) and a shiny wurmple ( he delted because he stopped playing and me and my other bros were fighting over it) bro 2 shiny zubat in fr (altering cave ( there were only zubats in there for him). Bro 3 shiny nidorino (safari zone ( other bro deletd it cuz he was jealous)

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Seems like you fight a lot. Better keep D/P in a safe or something. My first shiny was a cascoon in petalburg woods. It was lime green, and the only pokemon I had was a lv 5 cyndaquil. I still caught it, and now it's a dustox!

larvitar005

I'm just myself...
Geodude, in Fire red version, but my cousin earsed my save file...

Ed Phoenix

Pesky Boy
Shiny Spinarak in Emerald.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
First Shiny? Red Gyarados, and I know it's not so original but I can't help it. My second was a Donphan if that helps.

Abomasnow

<-- Don't Ignore Me
A Shiny Magby in Crystal, and I still have it, now it's a Magmar