• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theif

The King of Darkness
im gonna say a ditto that was my firdt shiny...

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
My first shiny was a tentacruel on Crystal. however...I had unsufficient pokeballs to catch it... T_T

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Red Gyarados, but apart from that a Tentacool (In Emerald) and a Bibearl in Diamond

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Gyrados in Crystal.

First random encounter shiny is haunter in fired that was before I knew about them so I ran away >>'

first caught is a fearow.

Addie

(•✖•)
I chain all the time, so I forgot.

It was probably a shiny Bellsprout in LG, though.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
A Gyarados in Diamond that I found while looking for a Feebas. I was bouncing off the walls with the Gyarados but it took me another week to find the Feebas...

Penguin_Man

My first was the red gyarados in gold, but i got a geodude to be my only shiny in diamond (besides trades)

Foxy-Sama

Kokoni kuru!
I think everyone's first shiny was the Red Gyarados in G/S/C.

But, other than that, I encountered a shiny Koffing if FR. It self-destructed before I could capture it... </3

Shiny Rattata in... silver, I believe.

I was like, %&@%(*&@ my game is broken, and turned it off :/

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
My first shiny is a makuhita named Red, coz his colour is red (haha). I found him in Ruby at Granite Cave.
But now my game data is gone and I started my game again.
Later I found a shiny oddish on Safari Zone in my Ruby and named it Gold (Yes, you're right! I named my shinies by their colour!)
But my game data gone again! (Sigh)
Later I play leafgreen and found a shiny meowth.
But it's in trainer tower, I can't catch it! :(
I caught shiny black surskit in my ruby on route 114 and named it Kuro (kuro means black in japanese). Happy? You bet I am!

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
A female Tropias my friend traded to me, that turned shiny in the park. He named it Rick...

SuicuneKun

Mine was a Grimer in Sapphire. I find it in Fiery Path.
I don't really had a name on it just Grimer and no I don't still
have Grimer because I start a new game on Sapphire... :/

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
I saw a shiny Goldeen at the safari zone and ALMOST ran from it. I eventually caught it and it's not a Seaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.