• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Poke

That fake shiny gyarados.

Gengar while ev training in emerald. Sure it was a wild pokemon encounter cheat, but it was an actual random shiny encounter nonetheless.

Golett in B/W. The only one that qualifies as "first" to a purist.

Absol6028

What did you say...?
What game was your first shiny on? It was either Ruby or Emerald
What Pokemon was it? Luvdisk
What did you call it? I didn't capture it 'cuz I thought it was weird. :l
Did you get it from a trade? Never kept it.
Do you still have it? If I didn't catch it, then no I wouldn't have it still..? >.>

Bulbaclaw

Hoenn Trainer
Awww. No random encounter shinies for me yet. I don't go shiny hunting. I'm just really unlucky. Ah, well, I'm still hoping! ...Hoping.

Well, the red gyarados doesn't count. :/

Absol6028

What did you say...?
Not too long ago I saw a shiny Spinda in Mt (I forget the name >.>) and tried to weaken it but ofcourse I'd get a critical hit -.- Gf. But then a while after it I got a Shiny Psyduck. :D

Profesco

gone gently
Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.