• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor™

Showstopper
A stupid Geodude that fucking self-destructed.

My my, someones moody.

Anyways 1st non-story line shiny was my raticate in FR, after which I went on to catch a shiny moltres at Mt Ember. Shame my brother restarted my game =/ I'll miss those two.

Upa

Pink Floyd Never Die
Shinies aren't so great. :p

Anyway, i saw a shiny chansey in diamond, but i didn't know it back then, nad well ya thats about it.

Entei25

Awaiting B&W
The first shiny I saw was an oddish in FR, but I killed it because I didnt know what shinies were back then. The first shiny I caught was a Poochyena in Emerald.

SkittyGirl07

My first shiny Pokemon was a Whismur in Sapphire. I named her Loudie for some reason. Now she's a beautiful shiny Exploud in my Pearl verison.

Azure Flame

What game was your first shiny on? It was Emerald
What Pokemon was it? Seviper
What did you call it? No nickname
Did you get it from a trade? No, caught it in the wild.
Do you still have it? Unfortunatly not. I traded it to my Sapphire and forgot it was on there, then I restarted Sapphire.

SugarPillsRaikou

Raikou ate you.Yeah.
My first shiny was that red garados in crystal
I named it red and i still have it!

Azure Flame

My first shiny was that red garados in crystal
I named it red and i still have it!

Forgot about that one. But I don't really think it counts, since pretty much everyone who gets GSC gets one. Same with the special egg you get in Crystal, which hatched into a shiny Magby for me.

I also have a Makuhita from Pearl that I caught. But not including the red Gyrados from Silver, my first was the Seviper. I also have ones I obtained with cheating, but they don't count.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
A shiny Tentacool i found it in the sea while trying to defeat all the trainer's in the sea and there it was.I still have it but its a Tentacruel now.Oh and it was in my silver.

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
the red gyrados in s/g
thats about it
i dont have luck with them
does anyone have a shiny eevee??????

Shiny Sableye in Sapphire, Sky Pillar.

Ignoring Shiny Gyarados in Generation II, my first shiny was a Rhyhorn from the FireRed Safari Zone. I was actually looking for Paras/Parasect...

I caught it rather quickly, I named him (because it was a boy) Dude, transferred him to my D/P game after evolving into Rhydon so he could evolve into Rhyperior. Now he's retired and resting in my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.