• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
A shiny wingull on sapphire.
I caught it with a luxury ball and it evolved on pokemon diamond

My first shiny was a Wooper on FireRed(In fact all my shinys are from there)When I first saw him I tought "What am I going to do now???I will faint it,I am 100% sure!!!!"Well after 24 Ultra balls Wooper was finally mine :D

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
Not counting the obvious G/S/C Gyarados, it was a Skarmory from Emerald that I got from training a Magnemite with Magnet Pull.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
first shiny ive ever seen in my games was a shiny sealeo in emeralds battle factory last year, my first caught one was a Bibarel in pearl,found it about a month after the sealeo

PiplupMan

The Master of Water
My first ever shiny was a common Gyrados in Silver.

Other than that i have caught none TT_TT but i have had a couple on the gts i have had a Vulpix what is now a nintails all they wanted was a jirachi and my second was... A shiny Mew level 100 for a level 13 Bunery i was like OMFG!

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
A geodude in silver before facing Falkner o: I had already trained one but it was awesome

DialgaMan

Hmm......A Pinsir >_<

Torosiken

This is a title.
red gyarados in silver(lol)
poliwhirl
then nidorina(but I not catch it)
then ledyba

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Besides Red Gyarados, my first shiny was an Onix in Silver. I caught it in Union Cave and trained and evolved it into Steelix. But then one of my friends borrowed my copy of Silver and the file got deleted.

jaxonferz

My first ever shiny was a common Gyrados in Silver.

Other than that i have caught none TT_TT but i have had a couple on the gts i have had a Vulpix what is now a nintails all they wanted was a jirachi and my second was... A shiny Mew level 100 for a level 13 Bunery i was like OMFG!

im guessing ur shiny mew was hackd. i can almost guarantee it.
my first was my amazing shiny dodrio. i named it shiny;)

Status
Not open for further replies.