• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

first song by your favorite artist

Dark Eevee

Artist
Simple and Clean ~ Hikaru Utada
Bands
What I've Done ~ Linkin Park
Black Sheep ~ Sonata Arctica
Shine on you crazy diamond ~ Pink Floyd

KetchupO

tωisted
Baby One More Time - Britney Spears.

How many of your faves are classics? ;)

muumajii23

We will just go with my latest fav... Lights.

First song I heard by her was Saviour. Great song. Filled with dreamy synths and deep lyrics. I loved it. Now I have her CD, and I am loving them all.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Jump by Van Halen if you mean first song I listened to of theirs.
You Really Got Me/Runnin' With the Devil by Van Halen if you mean first song released.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
They already have a thread for this?

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
He does not mean the first song released by the band. That much is obvious in the fact that the OP chose Stairway to Heaven which was released on Led Zeppelin's fourth album.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Kelly Clarkson's audition song for American Idol was the first I've heard from her.

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
Mine was Paradise City by Guns N' Roses.

i used to like that song, but since i listen to the radio, and hear only guns n' roses every second of every day, i kinda got tired of it

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Hmm...tough one. I'd have to choose "Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses. Altough Sweet Child O' Mine isn't far away from it...

mockingjay

swift and lol
My favorite artist is, err, well, it's a hard choice cause I like many Disney singers. For now, I'm going with Taylor Swift. The first song that I heard from her was Love Story, which turned out to be a big hit. <D

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
favourite band is SoaD and the first song i heard by them was solier side
how many of yours
A)came from double album
B)debuted no 1 in the same year as its other album(mezmerize)

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Pepper by the Butthole Surfers. Way retro (well, not way retro, but new wave retro). Closely followed by Greet the Sacred Cow by Primus.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
One of my favorite groups is the Black Eyed Peas, and the first song I heard from them was this song called "Request Line". It was released around 2000 and this was WAY before Fergie joined the group and had big success. They played it a lot of times on our local CHR (pop) station.

Mawile412

Problem
I have two favorite artists so the first song I heard from them:

Britney Spears - (You Drive Me) Crazy
Shania Twain - Whose Bed Are Your Boots Under?

As for my favorite band:

Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started

i love that song! :D

Blow Away by A Fine Frenzy. it's still my favorite

*~Midnight_Sunshine~*

i used to like that song, but since i listen to the radio, and hear only guns n' roses every second of every day, i kinda got tired of it

Yeah, haha, they do play that song WAY too often. Welcome to the Jungle and Sweet Child O' Mine are kind of over played too.

@Surfer_Dude: Cool, another GN'R fan!

Last edited:

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Real Talk by artist Trae

I used to listen to that song everyday. Still do though