• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Structure Deck 7 cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaedra

IS THAT PAM GRIER??
And they're pretty dissapointing. From Pojo.

SD7-JP001 - Protection God Eguzoodo [Ultra Rare]
Effect Monster (Rock / EARTH / 8 Stars / ATK 0 / DEF 4000)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 monster on your side of the field that includes "Sphinx" in its card name. While this card is face-up on the field, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points each time an EARTH monster is Flip Summoned successfully.

SD7-JP002 - Great Spirit [Common]
Effect Monster (Rock / EARTH / 4 Stars / ATK 500 / DEF 1500)

You can flip this card into face-down Defense Position once per turn during your Main Phase. When this card is Flip Summoned successfully, you can switch the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up EARTH monster on the field until the End Phase.

Other confirmed cards are: Criosphinx, Guardian Sphinx, Hieracosphinx and Megarock Dragon, all commons

http://www.geocities.jp/ocg_card_5021/listSD7.html

Pathetic. They better have some kind of a bomb card in this deck that would make it worth my while. Even the inevitable Morphing Jar isn't going to be enough to make me buy THIS one.

Still, the deck isn't yet released, so there may be some hope.

Eon Chao

Phoenix Clan Samurai
Very disapointing although i will still get one for the purpose of getting the exclusives for my folder but its a real shame after warrior and spellcaster ones.

M

~-=Mewtwo=-~

Eh... Well Andro and Teleia Sphinx's might see play now... I'd Expect 2-3 Grave Ohjas and some of the 4 flip face-down earths from TLM...

Alfonso

Derpgull
Speaking of structure decks, I was told there was going to be an Insect one sometime later next year. Is that true?

Actually, I doubt there would be. The person who told me was most likely making it up. -_-; After all, he also said that there were 10 banned episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh and one of them contained Yugi wearing a thong.

Yeah.

Anyway.

I have no idea why they're trying to shove those damned Sphinxs down our throats. I mean, Master Collection 2 had one, and they're STILL selling those damned 'Exclusive Packs' at Twisted where I live. -_-

~RaikouRider243~

Lightning Swordsman
SCrew the exclusive packs, I got two of them and one from the MC2 just for RftDD. Awesome card, especially with Phoenix Blade. I'm probably going to run two phoenix blaade and two RftDD once I get some more DDAs and DD WARRIORS if they're not too rare in Dark Beginning 3.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
hey..Thi deck isnt that bad...I kinda have agood feeling of it...sorta...

PKMNMaster

Let's rock!
If the other one is Insect, so help me for I shall scream.

Earth has really lost its potential, I think.

Alfonso

Derpgull
PKMNMaster said:
If the other one is Insect, so help me for I shall scream.

Earth has really lost its potential, I think.

Yes, because we all love Warrior and Spellcasters, and certainly need more of those sort of decks around.

We need more cards from types that are often overlooked. But of course, the other structure deck to go with this will be of course, Machine. :/

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
^machine structure Deck.They should start creating theme decks for GX Charaters!

PKMNMaster

Let's rock!
I can imagine the noobs now. Then everyone will have a Cyber Dragon and brag about it.

Alfonso

Derpgull
cheekie3 said:
there getting worse oh well ill have to see the full spoiler first

Just because this set has a few crummy or boring cards does not mean that the structure decks are 'getting worse'. The Warriors deck was pretty damn cool, and the Spellcasters is going to be awesome.

cheekie3

Banana
Alfonso said:
Just because this set has a few crummy or boring cards does not mean that the structure decks are 'getting worse'. The Warriors deck was pretty damn cool, and the Spellcasters is going to be awesome.

yes true
but thats mainly as they have very good staples meh don't really atter anyway

The cards look cool, but it will need some good cards to matcht he Warrior one.

Anyway as for other decks Insect would be good because face it look what we've been given: Fire, Water, Spellcaster, Warrior, Dragon, Zombie, Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Marik (never made english irrc), Peagus and now an Earth deck. See? Insect is majorly needed, but Sphinx cards are quite cool but after this deck my love for them will be majorly drop. Unless some uber cool Sphinx cards get made =O.

Kazuki Mirai

Another waste of space in a structure deck, oh well, at least it encourages earth/rock users. I'm waiting for other structures that will caught my eye and it better be good.

There are 3 Sphinxes that aren't a sheer pain to bring out. Look at The Lost Millenium. I see those guys working well with Guardian Sphinx, Hieracosphinx and even Criosphinx.

I'll probably won't get this Deck. However, I'm glad they've moved to a rather ignored Archetype as is Rock. That could mean many good things, like seeing another neglected Archetype as the next Structure Deck. Insects are a good possibility.

Those cards might not be Tournament-worthy, but then again, that's the narrow-minded vision of this game. I can see a few Rock Decks doing well in Casual, and those cards could help quite a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.