• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First team

Well, I've decided to put this in in game since a lot of the abilities and natures are totally worthless for the pokemon, and some are even bad. But I still EV trained all of them, and gave them okay attacks. For some I forgot the exact EVs but I will mention for which stat I trained them(and I'm not including nature since most of them are really bad)

;479-w;
Rotom-W item-lum berry
levitate

EVs- 252 hp 252 s.def 4 s.atk
volt switch
will o wisp
rest
hydro pump

This is my main wall in the team. Basically, I use will o wisp, then might use volt switch to switch out or hydro pump to deal some damage then switch out. If it happens to be injured or if the enemy has synchronize, the lum berry would help, first by making rotom immediately wake up after rest or by curing the burn that it got. I also helps with confusion

;579;
Reuniclus item-colbur berry
magic coat

EVs- 252 hp 252 s.atk 2 s.def
trick room
shadow ball
psychic
focus blast

Basically, this is my first sweeper. I will use trick room a lot since reuniclus is dirt slow(real expression?). After that, I will spam psychic, shadow ball, or focus blast depending on the pokemon. Colbur berry helps with dark types. Decided to use that instead of ghost or bug since dark is the most common type out of the three.

;376;
Metagross item-(not sure as of now, i'm thinking leftovers but everyone uses that)
clear body

EVs- trained in mostly speed and attack
meteor mash
hammer arm
zen headbutt
earthquake

Purely offensive, just to defeat as many pokemon as possible without wasting much time. Has large coverage through moves(ice, rock, normal, dark, steel, fighting, poison, electric, fire). The ones it doesn't cover are usually not much of a threat(except for bug and ghost).

;248;
Tyranitar item-chople berry
sand stream

EVs- trained mostly in attack and HP, a bit in speed(probably should redo this one)
stone edge
earthquake
crunch
fire fang

Another purely offensive pokemon; just takes down as many pokemon as possible again(my teams are really well thought out XD). with a lot of pokemon having fighting type moves, and with tyranitar being 4x weak to it, chople berry is extremely useful to keep them away.

;373;
Salamence item-life orb
intimidate

EVs- 24 atk 232 sp.atk 252 spd.
outrage
fire blast
draco meteor
earthquake

This comes directly from the pokemon of the week with no changed whatsoever(such a creative person i am). For anyone who doesn't check the POTW here is the description-

...Outrage is scary strong with a base power of 120 as well as STAB... Draco Meteor thrashes a lot of Pokémon that'd take Outrage well. Fire Blast decimates any Steels...Earthquake leaves you with perfect coverage as well as another very powerful attack...
I also liked the combination of physical and special attacks since I would be able to use draco meteor and then use earthquake and not be plagued with very low attack power.

;212;
Scizor item-persim berry(might change to occa berry or focus sash)
swarm(need one with technician)

EVs- 252 atk 252 HP 4 spd
swords dance
x scissor
u-turn
iron head

Since i don't have a scizor with technician for now, i use iron head instead of bullet punch. Besides that, everything else is pretty simple, use swords dance as many times as possible, then take down as many pokemon as possible. The main problems are mostly physical walls, so u-turn can be used to switch out while causing minimal damage.

Aurath8

Use a Life Orb on Reuniclus if possible. Reuniclus doesn't receive any recoil from it thanks to Magic Coat, so it's essentially a free boost.

Bullet Punch is still a very viable move for Scizor, even without Technician. So use that over Iron Head to bypass it's low speed. Once you get a Technician Scizor, use Bug Bite over X-scissor.

Fire Punch > Fire Fang on Tyranitar for more power and accuracy.

chap196

You need to still use Bullet Punch even it doesn't have technician like what Aurawarrior8 said, so it can sweep your opponent Pokemon by using Sword Dance. Brick Break over U-Turn because it doesn't need to escape by using U-Turn much and Brick Break give a lot of coverage, also it help you to kill Steel Type Pokemon. Also you can escape by just press the switch Pokemon button and Scisor is a bit too slow to use U-Turn, so it might get OHKO first before it can use U-Turn.

You could use Choice Band or Choice Scraf on Metagross if you want, but if you want to keep leftover, then you can use Agility instead of Zen Headbutt to make Metagross become very fast.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Tyranitar @Muscle Band
]Adamant l Sand Stream[
• Dragon Dance
• Earthquake
• Stone Edge
• Ice Punch / Fire Punch

Really Ice unch gives slightly better coverage than Fire Punch.It hits Ground types.

After seeing the benefits of a scizor with technician, decided to re do it, these are the moves etc. im planning on:

Scizor item-(same)
technician
EVs- same
Swords dance
Bug bite
Bullet punch
Brick break

As for tyranitar, i am replacing fire with ice, but since i dont have anyone with dragon dance as of now, i won't change that part.

For metagross, wouldn't taking out zen headbutt be bad since it ould be harder to defeat fighting types?(then again, STAB meteor mash is not bad at all).

thanks for the suggestions guys, keep them coming