• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First time playing

Meowtastic

So this is my first time playing the tcg. I'm just learning the rules, and I think I have them down pretty good. This is my first deck, so tell me if it looks ok or need improvement.

pokemon:
lillipup (x4)- xy common
herdier -xy uncommon
stoutland -xy rare
bunnelby -xy common
diggersby -xy uncommon
buneary (x2)- flasfire common
lopunny -flashfire rare
doduo (x2)- xy common
dodrio - xy uncommon
ekans (x2)- xy common
arbok -xy rare
duskull (x3)- flashfire common
dusclops (x2)- flashfire uncommon
furfrou -xy rare #114

fairy energy (x12)
double colorless energy
psychic energy (x9)

pokemon catcher
potion (x2)
professor's letter
switch
pokemon center lady
muscle band
evosoda
fairy garden
hard charm
super potion
magnetic storm
startling megaphone
lysandre

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
I would say the one thing I really like is the energy amount in your deck, however I think you can reduce on the amount of pokemon you have for supporters to add to draw and getting things going within the deck, reducing the amount of pokemon cards to something you more want to play with streamlines what you use in your deck to be more effective in setting up and playing overall, adding supporters such as roller skates, N, juniper, tireno, skyla, shuana, colress, sycamore, etc helps get out pokemon, items, etc much more effectively and when you need them, play a solid amount of 12-14 supporters helps achieve that, so something like

4 shauna
2 sycamore,
3 N
2 colress
2 skyla
4 tireno (idk, typo I guess)

Hopefully you have a good time playing your current deck, if you'd like to see other decklists for the tcg you can check out pokebeach, pokegym, sixprizes, etc and see what else is going on in the TCG, GL.