• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First try at a competive team

ohjeezitskim

Spelled competitive wrong and don't know how to change it ~_~

So far I have;

Rampardos -
Adamant/Jolly
Zen Headbutt
Earthquake
Stone edge
Fire Punch
EVs: 250 attack, the rest are undecided (input?)

(I have an adamant with 30 IVs in HP and a Jolly with 23-31 IVs in everything besides attack, which is 6-11, should I keep trying?)

Haxorus -
Adamant
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Brick Break
Aerial Ace/Shadow Claw/Night Slash
EVs: 250 Attack, 200 Speed - the rest are undecided (input?)

(Rampardos and Haxorus are my hard attackers. Looking for the right move set for Haxorus?)
_________
Accelgor -
Modest/Timid
Bug Buzz
Toxic
Focus Blast
Giga Drain
EVs: 200 speed, 200 special attack, the rest in defense

Chandelure -
Modest
Inferno
Shadow ball
Energy Ball
Flamethrower
EVs: 250 in special - the rest in defenses?

(These two are my special attackers with Accelgor being a speedy special. Don't know if I should change Giga Drain on Accelgor or if I should Change Chandelure with another pokemon? I need a grass move somewhere for water/ground pokemon.)
_________

Jolteon -
Timid
Thunder/Volt Switch
Thunderbolt
Yawn/Hidden Power
Magnet Rise
Evs -252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD

Aggron -
Impish
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Dragon Claw
Ice Punch
EVs - 200 defense, 150 in attack, the rest in sp defense?

Looking for suggestions and wondering about which held items I should use - not good at all in the item department!

Last edited:

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
Pokemon @ Item
Nature
EV's (if applicable)
- Move
- Move
- Move
- Move

It would help people be able to read it better if you use this format. :)

Chandelure @ Leftovers
Modest / Timid
(252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD)
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Calm Mind

Calm Mind is for special attack boost, Flamethrower offers an extra STAB move and Energy Ball allows Lure to handle Water-types and the like, as well as offer more coverage. Anyone feel free to offer other suggestions though.

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Fire Blast is a risk-reward move on Chandelure, consider it instead of Flamethrower.

Shadow Bal instead of Thunder on Jolteon. If you can breed, use Hp [Ice] instead of Magnet Rise and Volt Switch instead of Yawn.

ohjeezitskim

Alright! Thanks for the input!

EDIT/ Also hatched an Adamant Cranidos with 28-31 possible IVs in attack (and in HP)
I finished EV training him and right now he's at 38 with attack @ 180!

Last edited: