• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First UU/Trick Room team, please RMT

First team, decided to randomly see what it can do:
Picture credit: Bulbapedia
Edits in Bold
ArtFuwaride.png

Drifblim @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unburden
Nature: Rash
EVs: 88 Spd/ 252 Sp Atk/ 168 HP
- Hypnosis
- Shadow Ball
- HP (Fighting)
- Destiny Bond
My lead. Hypnosis and pray it sleeps, then try and predict whether HP or SB would be better. Focus Sash should be activated somewhere and allow me to sweep/use Destiny Bond for a sacrifice kill.

344Claydol.png

Claydol @ Leftovers (Light Clay?)
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 252 HP/ 202 Def/ 56 Sp Def
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Light Screen
My Trick Roomer/Spinner, perfect for this team imo. I can set up Stealth Rocks somewhat early because this is going out after Drifbloom.

359Absol.png

Absol @ Scope lens
Ability: Super luck
Nature: Brave
EVs: 244 HP/ 252 Atk/ 16 Def/ 16 Sp Def
- Swords Dance
- Night Slash
- Psycho Cut
- X-Scissor
Phys sweeper. Abuses crithax (did I just make that up?) and a nearly 394 Atk Stat (1576 with both SD and critical hit).

366Clamperl.png

Clamperl @ DeapSeaTooth
Ability: Shell Armour
Nature: Quiet
EVs: 252 Sp Atk/ 252 HP/ 4 Sp Def
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- HP (Grass)
- Confuse Ray
Basic sweeping. Its low speed and high SpAtk (with DST) makes it a perfect sweeper for the team.

328Trapinch.png

Trapinch @ Choice Band
Ability: Arena Trap
Nature: Brave
EVs: 176 HP/ 252 Atk/ 40 Def/ 40 Sp Def
- EQ
- Rock Slide
- Quick Attack
- Crunch

I think Smogon clearly explains what it's used for...

144Articuno.png

Articuno @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Sassy
EVs: 252 HP/ 56 Def/ 202 Sp Def
- Roost
- Heal Bell
- Reflect
- Ice Beam

And finally, my Spec wall, Articuno. Roost off any SR I might get, Heal any Status problems my team has. Reflect to momentarily boost my defenses and Ice Beam incase of Taunters.

That's my team.... please don't flame and don't shower it with random praise (though I doubt that's going to happen anyways). Constructive criticism (and constructive praise) would be appreciated.

Last edited:
good team but with articuno you dont have attacks so taunt is mortal to articuno.I suggest to put ice beam over roar or reflect with that you will have an attack so taunt dont affect him.

Thanks, I've made changes accordingly. Because Bastiodon was taken out, I've made Claydol my Phys Wall (I know its stats are more inclined to Spec Walling, but I had to make due). I've also changed the EVs around with Articuno so make it more Specially inclined.

Was the old EV spread better? (If you can't remember/Don't know what the old one was, I think all I did was switch the Def and Sp Def around (for both))

Last edited:
No, you did not make crithax up. I find Thunderbolt works quite well on Drifblim, but if it paralyses, it screws Trick Room over...

What a shame ^.~. Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'd rather NOT chance it, juuust in case.