• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First video of overworld in action

People that can't see it have an ad-block. Just click "whitelist page" and you'll be able to see the video. At least, that's what happened to me.

It's pretty cool. I'm surprised that this isn't on the main site yet :p. I like the graphics, but the Pokéball is a lot smaller than in the other versions...

Melon

Lost in Translation
The video worked with Firefox for me.

SuperGlalie

<- Me Like A Lot!
I cant see anything on any of my browsers - AOl, IE or MSN explorer. How do you whitelist the page cos i could try that

Laprashunter

Orange Champion
WOW!!!! Thanks for the link! The clip is amazing! Everything looks so 3D! I can't wait to get this game now. T_T

P.S: Click on the the flash clip on the first page with the word "Pokemon Garden" and you'll get to play this interactive game. Too bad I can't read Japanese though...

That is so cool, I am so happy I saw this news. The two shadow Pokemon seen below are most likely the new ones Serebii had on his site though one up close looks like Tamanta.

Last edited:

Sharpay_Evans

God is a DJ
Hey on the first link you gave us i noticed this little banner thing:

2neewpkmn7oe.png

COuld this mean two new pokemon could be revealed soon?

*Murkrow

Bird trainer
Sharpay_Evans said:

2neewpkmn7oe.png

Might be two of the ones on the cover of Pokémon Wonderland (not the legend-esque things).

As for the video itself....I give up. >_< Downloaded what people have been saying you need but it's still not showing. so can somebody who can actually see it give a brief run-through what it shows? I assume just the character walking around, but somebody mentioned something about Poké Balls.

Melon

Lost in Translation
Sharpay_Evans said:

2neewpkmn7oe.png

Good eyes !

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Right... I'm not just being stupid here... It's clear my computer ain't letting me see this video. Has anyone got any suggestions? How do you "whitelist" a page, for example?

Sharpay_Evans

God is a DJ
Thankyou Melon. I hope they are new pokemon cos we really do need new pokemon because we just do lol.

Dreamer

living in a dream
awesomw video. finaly we see the game in action./..well, sort of.

the routes are 200+ as I expected, and from what I can see item will still be shown as Pokéballs

Kingudora

My favourite
2neewpkmn7oe.png

i dont think the "?" will be new pokemon, i think it will be the headshots of bonsly and mime jr by ken sugimori
+ that was off-topic

on-topic: cool video im sad that not everybody can see it

Melon

Lost in Translation
Smile Guy said:
Right... I'm not just being stupid here... It's clear my computer ain't letting me see this video. Has anyone got any suggestions? How do you "whitelist" a page, for example?

Did you try with Firefox ?

SuperGlalie

<- Me Like A Lot!
They could be Mime Jr and Bonsly but then youd have to consider they may be Perappu and Tamanta as they are not there either.

They actually could be new ones because why have some of the revealed ones showing properly and some shadowed. It doesn't make sense. Therefore, it seems logical to guess that they are actually new ones - though i may be wrong of course.

Pokefreak

Zephyr Trainer
0_o OMG,FREAKING AWSOME!!!!I LOVE D/P!

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
*Murkrow said:
Might be two of the ones on the cover of Pokémon Wonderland (not the legend-esque things).

As for the video itself....I give up. >_< Downloaded what people have been saying you need but it's still not showing. so can somebody who can actually see it give a brief run-through what it shows? I assume just the character walking around, but somebody mentioned something about Poké Balls.

I was able 2 watch it so here it goes

"once aipoma (pun inteded) time the female character walked from the edge of one route into a small 3D town she then walked down behind one of the buildings and appeared to the rigth of it. She then walked down moving out of the way of people and a sign post in the classic up, down, left and rigth walking style. She then walks onto a sandy beach route below the town. As she walks foot prints lay down behide her but soon disapear in time. SHE WALKS PAST A POKEBALL (item) and stands next to the waters edge like how we saw in the screenshots. The music is loud and has more beats in it than normal.... The End"

hows that?

Kez

Hoenn Champion
I think that this game looks amazing. I think you can see a lot better from the video what it wil be like rather than on screenshots.

I like how the characters head band is moving while she is walking. I also think that it is cool that you can see the side of the houses appearing as you are walking past. I think that the graphics are very cool, and suit the game very well. lol