• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Website :)

krazyelements241

Here is my website please let me know how it is and if it is confusing what so ever:) thanks

My Pokemon Web.

and here is another i just finished with :] it is my YouTube one..:/ or w/e one lol

YouTube Web...?

thanks and comments/critiques highly appreciate

Nightcat

Hannah montana quote? Really?

Just a couple issues. if you're going to have music on a site, add a way to turn it off. no one wants to come on your website while listening to their own music and hear your background tune clashing with it. Last thing, what's with the "Made on a mac" logo?

Alloute

Not Banned
Ha....interesting, beats my site for sure.

But the whole "Live Trafic" thing makes me feel like I'm being watched....

ShinyPalkia

I do like the "quote of the day", though the quote is for 10/21/08. Please, find or make up a newer quote so that your site won't look so old. ;3

I think one of the most important things to do is to use proper language in most places even if you prefer to use chat speak. You don't want people to get the wrong idea on their first visit. ;P

Another one of those things which bugs me is that when you look at the "main banner" of your site it makes you thing that your site has something to do with Chinese horoscopes or something, but then when you move forward you see nothing "Chinese" or "element" related anymore.

*Moves to see your "About Me (Pokémon Style)". Why is it not only named "About me (Pokémon Style)" but also "about us"? It creates a little confusion among the visitors.

To know...

* ...you're playing Diamond and Platinum...
* ...your Diamond and Platinum teams...
* ...your top 10 Pokémon list...
* ...your favorite types...

...without any explanations like "Why are these ten Pokémon my favourite Pokémon?" and/or "Why I like Pokémon?" doesn't tell anything useful or interesting information about you at all - don't you agree?

Remember, the main reason people go to a Pokémon related website is to get pieces of information that either are fun, useful, or/and interesting. (The second reasons to go to a Pokémon website is to have fun and join forums, but let's move on....)

*Sees the Platinum page and gets a little smile on her face.* This is a major improvement. I like the shade of the green, but what really makes me smile happily is the "friendcode apple tree", though there's no real point to first see your friendcode normally and then as leaves. I suggest fixing the grammar and letting us know your reasons for "this" and "that" is nice.

*Gets too lazy to blabber more*

Okay, I'm sorry for sounding rude, but after reading a few of the pages and surfing on the rest, I still can't say what's the idea of your site as you say it's not a blog, nor a personal website, but to me it only looks a blog and a personal website and nothing else.

And for final words, please fix the grammar and add something new and interesting to attract more visitors. And remember, your site isn't that bad (though it needs improvement) - it's actually good when compared to most of the sites made by a beginner.

Good luck with your site!

Last edited: