• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fishing with Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki

Shane-san

Fading Memories
Gone_Fishin_Itachi_and_Kisame_by_LostInMacrona.jpg

Drawn by me, lostinmacrona aka Shane-san a few weeks to a month ago. I came up with the idea while playing pokemon. XD I was using my Sneasel 'Itachi' to battle with. ^^

please view and comment.

Misfit_PM

Wandering
I like it!.... it's a little hard to see though... also, some color might be nice...

The lines and proportions could use a little work... Although it looks like it was made to look silly...

Where's the water? it's ok if there's no background but...

Some of your lines, on Kisame's cloak are not touching correctly.

Over all

I liked it, it has a lot of potential, but a little more effort and time could make it look better

I hope to see more pics soon^_^

Dattebayo

Banned
That's a big fish you caught there, Itachi. Good work, these funny Akatsuki fan arts tend to amuse me.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Funny pic, but I think a bit of colour would be good. I can't really tell where the water is or what he's standing on.

Shane-san

Fading Memories
I like it!.... it's a little hard to see though... also, some color might be nice...

The lines and proportions could use a little work... Although it looks like it was made to look silly...

Where's the water? it's ok if there's no background but...

Some of your lines, on Kisame's cloak are not touching correctly.

Over all

I liked it, it has a lot of potential, but a little more effort and time could make it look better

I hope to see more pics soon^_^

Lol Yeah. Twas made to look pretty silly. It was a quick picture that I intend to color and clean up! I'll repost it recolored soon. More shall come!

That's a big fish you caught there, Itachi. Good work, these funny Akatsuki fan arts tend to amuse me.

Thanks, like i said, I'm going to color it.

Funny pic, but I think a bit of colour would be good. I can't really tell where the water is or what he's standing on.

A background shall be added. ^_^;;

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS EVERYONE!!