• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fishy's Poke-Emporium

What do you wish to see in the next Pokemon game?

• Pocket PCs (easily accessible PCs)

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • MORE POKEMON!!!!

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Triple Pokemon Types

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Double Move Types

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Items that allow you to learn different moves

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • More Event Pokemon

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Nothing. It's already great!

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me: Updated the thread with 20+ shinies and more, check them out!..Oops, didn't mean to bump into you ;).
Thread: It's ok c:

PokeManMonster

Teh Graphics-Guy
Relic Crown for a shiny :p
PM me when you want to trade.

Last edited:

Vandslaux

If I offered you a Power Weight, could I get a near-flawless shiny? And I'd be careful when dealing with genderless DW pokemon, or male-only ones. level 1-9 genderless/male only shiny DW pokes are hacked. Just saying, to avoid you getting traded a hacked DW pokemon.

Last edited:
If I offered you a Power Weight, could I get a near-flawless shiny? And I'd be careful when dealing with genderless DW pokemon, or male-only ones. level 1-9 genderless/male only shiny DW pokes are hacked. Just saying, to avoid you getting traded a hacked DW pokemon.
Yeah, I'm aware of that. Thanks for the notice :).
As for the Power Weight, I already got one, haven't updated my wants list in a bit.

snowagerattack

B-FC: 0561-7881-1612
MY SHINY POKEMON:
Tranquill
Druddigon
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Snorlax
spheal
kyogre
groundon
dialga
palkia
rayquaza
regice
regirock
registeel
regigigas
cresselia
giratina
mespirit
azelf
uxie
lugia
ho-oh
entei
suicune
raikou
articuno
charizard
bulbasaur
typhlosion
treeko
chimchar
torterra
empoleon
torchic
chikorita
mightyena
deino
haxerus
serperior
heracross
manectric
absol
linoone
aggron
hariyama
eevee
jolteon
espion
umbreon
tyranitar
dragonite
metagross
ponyta
pidget
shuckle
ursaring
mewtwo
swellow
raichu
scizor
zigzagoon
beedrill
PM ME FOR OFFERS!

MY SHINY POKEMON:
Tranquill
Druddigon
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Snorlax
spheal
kyogre
groundon
dialga
palkia
rayquaza
regice
regirock
registeel
regigigas
cresselia
giratina
mespirit
azelf
uxie
lugia
ho-oh
entei
suicune
raikou
articuno
charizard
bulbasaur
typhlosion
treeko
chimchar
torterra
empoleon
torchic
chikorita
mightyena
deino
haxerus
serperior
heracross
manectric
absol
linoone
aggron
hariyama
eevee
jolteon
espion
umbreon
tyranitar
dragonite
metagross
ponyta
pidget
shuckle
ursaring
mewtwo
swellow
raichu
scizor
zigzagoon
beedrill
PM ME FOR OFFERS!
Are you advertising? If not, then I'm interested in your shiny Regirock and possible your shiny Shuckle. What do you want in return?

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I'm interestd in ur Shiny Deino with the 4 egg moves and Shiny Charmander. I can offer u a Relic Crown, Metronome and Griseous Orb. Let me know if u are interested in my offer.

I'm interestd in ur Shiny Deino with the 4 egg moves and Shiny Charmander. I can offer u a Relic Crown, Metronome and Griseous Orb. Let me know if u are interested in my offer.
If you didn't see, I already have a pending trade for the Relic Crown and Griseous Orb. I'll PM you if the trade falls through.
hi i have a pklatam jirachi and minchina arceus, would you be interested in a trade for either of them?
Well, I already have a MICHINA Arceus, but I am interested in the Pklatam Jirachi. Is it UT?

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I'll trade you a relic crown for the female DW Lickitung.