• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fishy's Poke-Emporium

What do you wish to see in the next Pokemon game?

• Pocket PCs (easily accessible PCs)

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • MORE POKEMON!!!!

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Triple Pokemon Types

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Double Move Types

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Items that allow you to learn different moves

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • More Event Pokemon

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Nothing. It's already great!

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whats wrong with RNG! and they have legal move set, ivs and have never been touched so legal ivs so there is nothin wrong with them

(what is RNG)
RNG means Random Number Generating. It was actually considered legit, since the Pokemon that appear and actually appear. It just makes rare things (such as getting shinies/flawless IVs) more common.

Thanks to everyone who traded with me! :D I hope you enjoy the Pokemon~
I just cleaned out like 10 shinies today, look forward to some more sometime soon! :D

duzao

i have a channel jirachi , lv 72, and i want your alamos darkrai, or tru shaymin

DarkStar66

Offering:

Hayley Mew UT
Birthday Togekiss
All DW Starters except Charmander (no pictures)
Shiny Nidoran-M (Modest) Lv. 1 UT Flawless [DW, Head Smash, Sucker Punch, Poison Tail, Iron Tail]

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Want:
-ID#: 08178 WORLD08 Lucario lvl 30 Adamant UT w/ Classic Ribbon
-ID#: 08159 WORLD09 Weavile lvl 30 Jolly UT w/ Classic Ribbon

Have:
-shiny ut cofigrigus
-shiny Enigma Stone Latias UT

also have shiny snivy nearly flawless (9 atk, 22 speed) timid nature but i would need it to be cloned
Oh right, I skipper your post xP. I'm not interested in the Snivy, but you may choose 2-3 shinies for the Shaymin.
Want:
-ID#: 08178 WORLD08 Lucario lvl 30 Adamant UT w/ Classic Ribbon
-ID#: 08159 WORLD09 Weavile lvl 30 Jolly UT w/ Classic Ribbon

Have:
-shiny ut cofigrigus
-shiny Enigma Stone Latias UT
Are you willing to trade both of those for the WORLD08 Lucario and WORLD09 Weavile? If so, I'm interested.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Oh right, I skipper your post xP. I'm not interested in the Snivy, but you may choose 2-3 shinies for the Shaymin.

Are you willing to trade both of those for the WORLD08 Lucario and WORLD09 Weavile? If so, I'm interested.
yes i'll trade them both for your both.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
-Axew lvl 1 adamant, 31 IVs in HP, Atk, Sp. Def and #133 Eevee lvl 1 Timid (Near Flawless: 31|30|30|31|31|31)

I have a flawless Shiny Scrafty lvl 100 with Drain Punch,Ice Punch,Zen Headbutt,and Dragon Dance

I can also give u the Griseous Orb that you want.

I will also give you a Shiny Level 1 Snorlax with Flawless HP IVS

Aaron277

Pokémon Breeder
Would You Be Interested In My Shiny Houndour (Lvl 24) and Shiny Wooper (Level 26) for your two Shiny Eevee? :)