• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fishy's Poke-Emporium

What do you wish to see in the next Pokemon game?

• Pocket PCs (easily accessible PCs)

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • MORE POKEMON!!!!

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Triple Pokemon Types

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Double Move Types

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Items that allow you to learn different moves

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • More Event Pokemon

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Nothing. It's already great!

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DO WANT!

#290 Nincada lvl 11 Adamant
#304 Aron lvl 1 Adamnt <Flawless><Egg move: "Head Smash"><"Iron Head" passed down>
#333 Swablu lvl 1 Adamant <Flawless or Near-Flawless><Egg moves: "Pursuit", "Agility"><"Dragon Pulse" passed down>
#442 Spiritomb lvl 1 Modest <TM egg move Dream Eater>
007 Squirtle ♀ (Bold) Lv. 1 UT [Rain Dance, Muddy Water, Yawn, Ice Beam]
620 Mienshao ♂ (Adamant) Lv. 59 UT
639 Terrakion (Adamant) Lv. 42 UT [Flawless]
Not sure if this is a fair trade or not, VM to negotiate ^^

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
007 Squirtle ♀ (Bold) Lv. 1 UT [Rain Dance, Muddy Water, Yawn, Ice Beam]
620 Mienshao ♂ (Adamant) Lv. 59 UT
639 Terrakion (Adamant) Lv. 42 UT [Flawless]
Not sure if this is a fair trade or not, VM to negotiate ^^
It's very fair. :)

Hopefully we can do it soon.

Road

Shiny Master
I'm sorry I keep missing you online. ;-; I'll be back in about an hour, then we can trade~?

In the meantime, I assume you would want a couple Shinies for that Rufflet? I've got a Shiny Snorunt and I can RC a Shiny Surskit to a Masquerain, if that counts as UT, but I'll have to find a third Shiny for ya.

I'm sorry I keep missing you online. ;-; I'll be back in about an hour, then we can trade~?

In the meantime, I assume you would want a couple Shinies for that Rufflet? I've got a Shiny Snorunt and I can RC a Shiny Surskit to a Masquerain, if that counts as UT, but I'll have to find a third Shiny for ya.
Yeah, PM me c:.
Anyways, I'll take the Masquerain and Snorunt xD. My shiny ratio says 2 shinies for 1 flawless shinies, so you're fine. Here are our trades:
My: shiny Accelgor and Flawless Rufflet
Your: shiny Jumpluff, Masquerain, Snorunt c:

Road

Shiny Master
You are wonderful, good sir~ I'll be ready to trade in a few minutes. :3

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Hey I have at least one shiny that you have in your wants list, shiny UT Nosepass. I also will give up almost any shiny in my signature. I can get you any normal legandary that is catchable in Gen 3, 4, 5 games if you want. If you want DW Female pokemon, I have about 20-25 of them so ask and I'll give you the list (constantly expanding).

Here are the shinies I'm interested in:
#170 Chinchou lvl 20 Naughty
#224 Octillery lvl 30 Bold --> is this UT?
#363 Spheal lvl 1 Docile
#367 Huntail lvl 1 Adamant
and most of all, #380 Latias lvl 35 Timid

Hey I have at least one shiny that you have in your wants list, shiny UT Nosepass. I also will give up almost any shiny in my signature. I can get you any normal legandary that is catchable in Gen 3, 4, 5 games if you want. If you want DW Female pokemon, I have about 20-25 of them so ask and I'll give you the list (constantly expanding).

Here are the shinies I'm interested in:
#170 Chinchou lvl 20 Naughty
#224 Octillery lvl 30 Bold --> is this UT? Yes, it's UT.
#363 Spheal lvl 1 Docile
#367 Huntail lvl 1 Adamant
and most of all, #380 Latias lvl 35 Timid
I'm interested in your shiny Nosepass and shiny Corsola. You may pick 2 shinies you want (besides Latias), or just the shiny Latias.

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
I'm interested in your shiny Nosepass and shiny Corsola. You may pick 2 shinies you want (besides Latias), or just the shiny Latias.

You don't want a shiny Bronzor too? I noticed that you don't have one. And if I did trade Nosepass and Corsola to you for two shinies, would I be able to get a clone of the Corsola back because I'd been trying to chain one for so long and I finally got one, but only one. I wouldn't care if I had more that one (like with Nosepass or Bronzor), but I only got one...

You don't want a shiny Bronzor too? I noticed that you don't have one. And if I did trade Nosepass and Corsola to you for two shinies, would I be able to get a clone of the Corsola back because I'd been trying to chain one for so long and I finally got one, but only one. I wouldn't care if I had more that one (like with Nosepass or Bronzor), but I only got one...
Yeah, I'm not really interested in one. Because I don't clone most of my Pokemon, there are a lot of shinies that I don't already have. Unfortunately, I can't clone :c. You could either 1) have a cloner clone it or 2) just trade for the Nosepass.

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Ok I would like to trade with you, most likely both Nosepass and Corsola, but unfortunately they are both still on my Diamond version and I don't have access to another DS until at the earliest Friday/Saturday this week. But if this trade can wait until then, I would like Huntail and Octillery, but only if you don't mind that I would put them up in the trade shop that I'm thinking about opening. Some traders don't let that happen, I can't see a reason why not to...

Ok I would like to trade with you, most likely both Nosepass and Corsola, but unfortunately they are both still on my Diamond version and I don't have access to another DS until at the earliest Friday/Saturday this week. But if this trade can wait until then, I would like Huntail and Octillery, but only if you don't mind that I would put them up in the trade shop that I'm thinking about opening. Some traders don't let that happen, I can't see a reason why not to...
Yep, I can wait ^^. And yes, feel free to offer them! All of my Pokemon are full redis c:.

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Ok thanks so much Fishy. I'll let you know when they are transferred and I'm able to trade. See you later! :)

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
whta would you be lookiong for for this particulr poke?
Jap. ID#: 03191 Searcher Axew lvl 10 Serious UT w/ Souvenir Ribbon and Soothe Bell <More info here>

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Do you IV breed pokemon? I ask because on the first page you said you have tons of other pokemon so could I ask for iv bred pokemon?

Ok thanks so much Fishy. I'll let you know when they are transferred and I'm able to trade. See you later! :)
Mmk, thanks!
whta would you be lookiong for for this particulr poke?
Jap. ID#: 03191 Searcher Axew lvl 10 Serious UT w/ Souvenir Ribbon and Soothe Bell <More info here>
The rules and event ratios (found in spoiler) have your answer. Since I don't feel like giving you a strike, I'll let you off with a warning.
Do you IV breed pokemon? I ask because on the first page you said you have tons of other pokemon so could I ask for iv bred pokemon?
No, I don't IV breed.

Last edited: