• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fishy's Poke-Emporium

What do you wish to see in the next Pokemon game?

• Pocket PCs (easily accessible PCs)

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • MORE POKEMON!!!!

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Triple Pokemon Types

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Double Move Types

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Items that allow you to learn different moves

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • More Event Pokemon

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Nothing. It's already great!

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I would like to be one of Fishy's RNGers!
What rank do you think you fit in? (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced): Intermediate
What can you RNG? (shininess, IVs, etc.): Shininess
How fast can you RNG?: Max 20 Mins.
Can you RNG in 4th generation, 5th generation, or both?: 4rth Generation
Will you accept requests from other customers, or only from me?: Both customers and you.
Time Zone (GMT +/- __) with a link to a clock if possible: GMT-5 (http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt/gmt-5.htm)
Times you're available: Most times from 6 A.M. to 8 P.M.

I would like to be one of Fishy's RNGers!
What rank do you think you fit in? (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced): Intermediate
What can you RNG? (shininess, IVs, etc.): Shininess
How fast can you RNG?: Max 20 Mins.
Can you RNG in 4th generation, 5th generation, or both?: 4rth Generation
Will you accept requests from other customers, or only from me?: Both customers and you.
Time Zone (GMT +/- __) with a link to a clock if possible: GMT-5 (http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt/gmt-5.htm)
Times you're available: Most times from 6 A.M. to 8 P.M.
Wow, this is great! You're in the same time zone as me c:. Congrats on becoming my official RNGer! :D
@Other traders
Kyogre is open for requests! He can RNG any Gen. 1-4 Pokemon (he doesn't RNG IVs). Post here if you're interested!

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
I'm interested in your:
#595 Joltik lvl 25 Quiet
#531 Audino lvl 47 Lax

I have:
Shiny Snorunt UT
Shiny Slowking UT
or I can also RNG a Shiny Diglet if you prefer :)

I'm interested in your:
#595 Joltik lvl 25 Quiet
#531 Audino lvl 47 Lax

I have:
Shiny Snorunt UT
Shiny Slowking UT
or I can also RNG a Shiny Diglet if you prefer :)
Sorry, I already got a shiny Diglet and I'm getting a shiny Snorunt :c. I am, however, interested in the shiny Slowking. Would you like the Joltik or Audino for it?

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
sorry for misreading the first post, would you be intereste in the ut WISH Chansey i have on my ss game for the
Jap. ID#: 03191 Searcher Axew lvl 10 Serious UT w/ Souvenir Ribbon and Soothe Bell

sorry for misreading the first post, would you be intereste in the ut WISH Chansey i have on my ss game for the
Jap. ID#: 03191 Searcher Axew lvl 10 Serious UT w/ Souvenir Ribbon and Soothe Bell
No problem ^^. Sorry, but I already traded the Searcher Axew :c. I'd be willing to trade you anything else, though :). Also, just so you know, I can only trade in 5th gen, since that's where all my Pokes are.

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
No problem ^^. Sorry, but I already traded the Searcher Axew :c. I'd be willing to trade you anything else, though :). Also, just so you know, I can only trade in 5th gen, since that's where all my Pokes are.

i can probably get it pokeshifted in the next day or so by a friend, ill see what else you have that interests me and let you know

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
Mmk, thanks.

im interested in-SMR2011 Zoroark <Quirky> [Greece] f you cn get it cloned, i realize its on the list of things that need to be cloned beofre trade

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Great shop and fantastic offerings thanks so much!

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
Sorry, I already got a shiny Diglet and I'm getting a shiny Snorunt :c. I am, however, interested in the shiny Slowking. Would you like the Joltik or Audino for it?

I also have a Munchlax, Cherubi, Mime Jr., Pachirisu, Shellos(blue), the starters.

Are you interested in one of them?

If not the Joltik for Slowking :)

Last edited:

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I'm interested in: Shiny Regirock and Shiny Registeel.
I offer: Flawless Shiny Latios UT lvl 40 Timid Nature.
Let me know if u are interested in my offer.

Great shop and fantastic offerings thanks so much!
You too, thanks for the feedback :).
I also have a Munchlax, Cherubi, Mime Jr., Pachirisu, Shellos(blue), the starters.

Are you interested in one of them?

If not the Joltik for Slowking :)
I'm interested in the Mime Jr. c:
I'm interested in: Shiny Regirock and Shiny Registeel.
I offer: Flawless Shiny Latios UT lvl 40 Timid Nature.
Let me know if u are interested in my offer.
Yes, I'm interested in the Latios. No, I'm not interested in trading 2 shiny legends for it.

Thanks to all who traded with me today! I updated my haves list with some more shinies and events, even some more DWs! Feel free to check them out and happy trading ^__^