• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fishy's Poke-Emporium

What do you wish to see in the next Pokemon game?

• Pocket PCs (easily accessible PCs)

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • MORE POKEMON!!!!

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Triple Pokemon Types

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Double Move Types

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Items that allow you to learn different moves

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • More Event Pokemon

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Nothing. It's already great!

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the woopah :)
No problem, I'll be sure to PM you or something and maybe we can trade again sometime?

The LOR Garadoys Is level 36. I can trade it for u at a lower cost. I would like that Level 1 Tepig
Sorry, I'm already trading the lvl 1 Tepig :l.

Chariblaze

What would you like for that Choice Scarf? I can't offer much. From your list, I can only get you Cottonee, and a (cloned via Emerald cloning glitch) Registeel. I can provide other stuff like dex trades, EVing, etc., though you probably don't need any of this.

Lvl_99_zekrom

ill trade shiny treeko and shiny torchic for your shiny squirtle and shiny dratini

PRboyz

3482-1872-9142
trade

hey i have a english and jap arceus
will trade for shinys
also offfering stuff on my sig

Lvl_99_zekrom

I want your shiny squirtle ill trade a shiny treeko.

Dakilla455

Darkrai
i have a shiny renicules

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Fishy i would like your Shiny Squirtle i noticed you were looking for event pokemon so if you go down to the 3rd spoiler i will let you choose what you'd like send me a PM :)

hey i have a english and jap arceus
will trade for shinys
also offfering stuff on my sig
I'm only trading shinies for shinies.
I want your shiny squirtle ill trade a shiny treeko.
Ah, right. Our trade never pushed through. I'll think about the shiny Treecko.
i have a shiny renicules
What would you like for it?
Fishy i would like your Shiny Squirtle i noticed you were looking for event pokemon so if you go down to the 3rd spoiler i will let you choose what you'd like send me a PM :)
What 3rd spoiler?

Last edited:

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I have two trades for you. I can offer you a level 71 shiny Dialga for your shiny Dratini (I got the Dialga off GTS). I can also offer you a UT gamestop entei for your shiny Gible. (it is currently on my heart gold but i can transfer it to my white later or tomorrow).

I have two trades for you. I can offer you a level 71 shiny Dialga for your shiny Dratini (I got the Dialga off GTS). I can also offer you a UT gamestop entei for your shiny Gible. (it is currently on my heart gold but i can transfer it to my white later or tomorrow).

Is the UT gamestop Entei the WIN2011 one? If so, I already have one. I'm also not very interested in shiny legendaries :l.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
Is the UT gamestop Entei the WIN2011 one? If so, I already have one. I'm also not very interested in shiny legendaries :l.
Yes it is the WIN2011 one.

~Light

It's not on your list, so I'll ask it first :)

Are you interested in a Shiny Deino caught in Victory Road ? It's at level 40

Vargas_Nano

I want your Shiny Squirtle and Shiny Dratini and shiny Staryu. Can offer Shiny Beldum and any of the unova starters, Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Totodile. All are shiny and UT.