• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fishy's Poke-Emporium

What do you wish to see in the next Pokemon game?

• Pocket PCs (easily accessible PCs)

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • MORE POKEMON!!!!

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Triple Pokemon Types

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Double Move Types

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Items that allow you to learn different moves

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • More Event Pokemon

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Nothing. It's already great!

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hmm what about shuckle+ korean event shaymin
its the character fair i think
for the entei
i can give tru arceus fal2010 jap mew or 10aniv tyranitar
entei for 2?
1) I have the Korean Shaymin if you bothered to look.
2) I don't want 10aniv Pokemons if you bothered to look.
3) Ew. Chat speak ;w;
Another strike given.

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a pending trade for the Mew and Shuckle.

Last edited:

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
1) I have the Korean Shaymin if you bothered to look.
2) I don't want 10aniv Pokemons if you bothered to look.
Another strike given.
huh?
for 10aniv i understand but shaymin?
i only see this in ur Nok list

-Kor. NoK Glaceon <Hasty>
-Kor. NoK Manaphy <Adamant>
-Kor. Pikachu Cafe Magmortar <Hardy>
-Kor. Pikachu Cafe Tangrowth <Brave>

and ur shaymin list

-Eng. Oblivia Shaymin <Hasty>
-Eigaken Shaymin lvl 68 (T) <Modest>

u sure u update it?

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
I am interested in your bold spheal (does it have super fang?) and your timid thundurus with hp ice. I have the shiny Aipom and sudowoodo on your list, the sudowoodo is flawless while the Aipom is nearly flawless with 30 iv in Spa.

I am interested in your bold spheal (does it have super fang?) and your timid thundurus with hp ice. I have the shiny Aipom and sudowoodo on your list, the sudowoodo is flawless while the Aipom is nearly flawless with 30 iv in Spa.
The Spheal doesn't have Super Fang. I'm interested in the Sudowoodo if it's UT. If you want the Thundurus, I'll have to clone it.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hi there^-^
I like your shiny flawless chikorita(been looking for it for days:p)
i dont know if i have somthing that you would like but it would be great if you could check my shop^-^
i will even offer 2 pokemons for it:p

Hi there^-^
I like your shiny flawless chikorita(been looking for it for days:p)
i dont know if i have somthing that you would like but it would be great if you could check my shop^-^
i will even offer 2 pokemons for it:p
Hey! c:
Thank you for the generous offer, but I'm fine with a 1-1 trade. How about the shiny flawless Seel?

hotcoldyay

The Spheal doesn't have Super Fang. I'm interested in the Sudowoodo if it's UT. If you want the Thundurus, I'll have to clone it.

Yes the sudowoodo is ut. I was able to get a flawless shiny jolly Aipom if you want that one. I really wanna trade for both, but if I can't, I'll take the... Darn I really want both :p

Well, I already got an Aipom, sorry :l. Do you have anything else that might be of interest? Perhaps a list? My want list is just a guideline.

hotcoldyay

Well, I already got an Aipom, sorry :l. Do you have anything else that might be of interest? Perhaps a list? My want list is just a guideline.

Actually I change my mind on the speal :p I'll just trade sudowoodo for thundurus if that's ok :)

Yeah, that's fine c:. If you can give clone backs, I can trade whenever you're ready. Otherwise, I'll have to get one of my cloners to clone it.
**EDIT** Updated with a couple new events and ~15 new shinies, namely from Generations 1, 2, and 5.

hotcoldyay

Yeah, that's fine c:. If you can give clone backs, I can trade whenever you're ready. Otherwise, I'll have to get one of my cloners to clone it.
**EDIT** Updated with a couple new events and ~15 new shinies, namely from Generations 1, 2, and 5.

Unfortunately, I can't clone.:( I'll be happy to wait for one of your cloners to clone it first though :)

I just got a flawless Landorus and a flawless Tornadus, both Jolly and shiny. You interested? :]

I hope I did this right. o3o Your point system. I have 2 shiny legends which are flawless, so that's 4 points, but you like the Glameow, so that's now 5 points.

Soo your shiny flawless/DW are 2 points each, so would you trade my 3 for your Numel (flawless; 2 points), Gligar (DW; 2 points), and Litwick (1 point) for them? 8D

Numel! Nooo. x3

Not breaking rule 8, so how about Terrakion? 8D