• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fishy's Poke-Emporium

What do you wish to see in the next Pokemon game?

• Pocket PCs (easily accessible PCs)

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • MORE POKEMON!!!!

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Triple Pokemon Types

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Double Move Types

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Items that allow you to learn different moves

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • More Event Pokemon

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Nothing. It's already great!

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
Sure! I'll VM you for deets.

Sadly, the Eevee is not able to be NN'd. The Eevee would be fine for the 3, but it would be an unfair deal for YOU. Pick anything worth 1 point to even out the trade c:

What event is the TOKYO Mew from?

hehe sorry it was the PokéFesta-Pal City mew (PARUSHITY mew) and its from japan
lol n,nU

Last edited:

Bochelly

....jellybaby?
Thank you, I am terrible at figuring out what is worth what XD. Are any of your normal shinies or perfect shinies NN'able? I am partial to nicknames, although it's not a deal breaker ;D. I'll still interested in the eevee if not. What ability is your yanma, and is it NN'able? Do you have perfect non shinies laying around, by any chance?

....my gosh, I am filled with questions today. Sorry about that XD.

@Kokonina: Sorry, I might be getting one in a trade soon ;_;
@10151993: Sorry, already have a shiny flawless Haxorus lying around.
@Bochelly: Ok. Let's See.
1) Sadly, they aren't NNable. The ones I caught myself are NFT because they're too special for me to trade.
2) Yanma has the ability Compoundeyes believe. Need to double-check.
3) No I don't, I'm not interested in regulars xD.

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
@Kokonina: Sorry, I might be getting one in a trade soon ;_;

uhhh maybe i have an opportunity?
that mews are from regions.. (its on serebii lol)
and mines are from Osaka :3 that meant it have the move "Ancient power"
i have any chance??!! ;~;

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
Ah. I see. Yeah, that'd be fine c:

awwwww thaaaaannkkk youuu!!!
TTwTT you are the only person who have a shiny Buneary and its online! lol
(others have not been since 10 august etc)
Thank you again!!
and the buneary its female right!? :3
(PS:if you dont wanna loose the buneary you can clone it, i dont have any problem :D)

Last edited:

setclose

I am still waiting for my clones be done, meanwhile May I also offer you my EUVER09 Reigigas 07189 Quirky lv100 for your ETE2010 jirachi as well? If so I can get all ur 3 events clone at the same time. I am sorry if it is too much or you are not interested, i'll just stick with finding ppl to clone for the Mew and the other regigigas. Thanks a lot =)

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
Would you take a shiny flawless letter B unknown for your dwebble with spike?

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
Oh god I've been gone so long. Anyways, got things more under control now. Should be on more often.
All pending trades cancelled. If you had a pending trade with me and would still like to trade, please VM/PM me reminding me of our deal.
Thanks!

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Want:
*-Eng. Distant Land Entei <Lonely><Sunny Day, Leer, Bite, Fire Blast>
*-Eng. Distant Land Lugia <Naughty><Hydro Pump, Earthquake, Featherdance, Psycho Boost><NN'd XD001>

Have:
anything in my shop. link in sig. CMT.

Forest1999

Obey CobaltDestroyer
I would like to be one of Fishy's cloners!
Price (what you would like to get in return for cloning): Recognision and maybe some pokes here and there...
How do you clone? (AR, R4, IR-GTS, etc.): GTS
Time Zone (GMT +/- __) with a link to a clock, if possible: Eastern Standard Time http://www.ildado.com/world_clock.html
Time's Available: Most weekends just pm me and well see if im on idk lol
Have you cloned for anyone else before? If so, could you possibly give me an example of a satisfied customer?: No i have not cloned for anyone yet