• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fishy's Poke-Emporium

What do you wish to see in the next Pokemon game?

• Pocket PCs (easily accessible PCs)

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • MORE POKEMON!!!!

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Triple Pokemon Types

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Double Move Types

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Items that allow you to learn different moves

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • More Event Pokemon

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Nothing. It's already great!

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-Axew lvl 1 adamant, 31 IVs in HP, Atk, Sp. Def and #133 Eevee lvl 1 Timid (Near Flawless: 31|30|30|31|31|31)

I have a flawless Shiny Scrafty lvl 100 with Drain Punch,Ice Punch,Zen Headbutt,and Dragon Dance

I can also give u the Griseous Orb that you want.

I will also give you a Shiny Level 1 Snorlax with Flawless HP IVS
I already got a Griseous Orb, so I'll pas on that. I'm interested in the shiny Snorlax, though. Is the Scrafty EV'd?
Also, if you didn't notice before, the Axew isn't shiny.
ok whats shiny sawsbuck's stats?
HP: 282, Atk: 236, Defense: 158, Sp. Atk: 140, Sp. Def: 164, Speed: 214. I'm not sure if that's good or not o_o;

Would You Be Interested In My Shiny Houndour (Lvl 24) and Shiny Wooper (Level 26) for your two Shiny Eevee? :)
I'm partially interested. I can trade you my shiny Togepi/lvl 16 shiny Eevee for your Houndour if you'd like.

Vandslaux

I have a UT Alomomola, I'm assuming you want a shiny one? Because if so, then nvm.

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
hey fissurous, just wondering if you got my pm

Slowking12

Trick Room User
Hi, I'm looking for a Shiny solosis, male, lvl 1, Quiet nature with 0 iv in speed, for TRICK ROOM. If you can RNG me one, please PM ME
with these Ivs 31/0/31/31/31/0
Shiny Solosis
Quiet Nature
Lvl1

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Would a Michina (europe event) Arceus be OK for a shiny vullaby? (Any shiny is ok though) or an event darkrai? (whats darks' nature?)

hey fissurous, just wondering if you got my pm
Yeah, sorry. I'm going to check now.
Hi, I'm looking for a Shiny solosis, male, lvl 1, Quiet nature with 0 iv in speed, for TRICK ROOM. If you can RNG me one, please PM ME
with these Ivs 31/0/31/31/31/0
Shiny Solosis
Quiet Nature
Lvl1
*Points to rules* You've been awarded with a strike.
Would a Michina (europe event) Arceus be OK for a shiny vullaby? (Any shiny is ok though) or an event darkrai? (whats darks' nature?)
What other shiny would you want for the MICHINA Arceus?
not really, they dont have good natures any of them...
Haha, it's ok :). This shop is mostly for collectors, I personally don't really care about natures.

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Would scraggy be ok? If not give me any shiny you have (except the ones I gave u xD)

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Axew? is that ok? joltik?

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi! I have a shiny wynaut lv.1 ut nn ISSO and a shiny girafirig lv.15. i'd like your -ID#: 05318 ALAMOS Darkrai lvl 50 UT w/ Classic Ribbon. do you have any other events? just curious.

Meh didnt know that =p

So Snorlax for the Eevee?
Sure, VM me when you can trade.
Hi! I have a shiny wynaut lv.1 ut nn ISSO and a shiny girafirig lv.15. i'd like your -ID#: 05318 ALAMOS Darkrai lvl 50 UT w/ Classic Ribbon. do you have any other events? just curious.
Yes, I do, but they're not for trade ATM. I'm not really interested in the Wynaut because it's NN'd. Is the Girafarig UT, un-NN'd, and English? If so, I can trade you the Alamos Darkrai for it? :)