• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fishy's Poke-Emporium

What do you wish to see in the next Pokemon game?

• Pocket PCs (easily accessible PCs)

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • MORE POKEMON!!!!

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Triple Pokemon Types

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Double Move Types

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Items that allow you to learn different moves

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • More Event Pokemon

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • Nothing. It's already great!

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm interested in your shiny near flawless thundurus. I can offer shiny shuppet and teddiursa. Both may be flawless but I need to check
Sorry, not interested. I already got a shiny Teddiursa and I'm getting a shiny Shuppet soon.

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
Hello there. I am interested in your Space C Deoxys.
I am offering: WISHMKR Jirachi (UT). Well since I have the Colloseum Disc and all that stuff, I will be getting more later today..
also offering ALAMOS Darkrai (UT), and Pokemon Ranger Manaphy
Items I have: Metronome, Binding Band, Flame Orb, Toxic Orb

Hello there. I am interested in your Space C Deoxys.
I am offering: WISHMKR Jirachi (UT). Well since I have the Colloseum Disc and all that stuff, I will be getting more later today..
also offering ALAMOS Darkrai (UT), and Pokemon Ranger Manaphy
Items I have: Metronome, Binding Band, Flame Orb, Toxic Orb
Hm, I'll get back to you, someone might already want the Space C Deoxys.

stephgoesrawr

Hi!( :
I'm interested in your #527 Woobat lvl 30 Timid (NN'd KOROMORI).
I have/can get you with rng;
-shiny Drifloon UT
-shiny Oddish UT
-shiny Burmy UT.
Would you be interested in trading for any of these?

Hi!( :
I'm interested in your #527 Woobat lvl 30 Timid (NN'd KOROMORI).
I have/can get you with rng;
-shiny Drifloon UT
-shiny Oddish UT
-shiny Burmy UT.
Would you be interested in trading for any of these?

I'm already getting a shiny Drifloon and Burmy, but I would love to trade you for your shiny Oddish ^^

stephgoesrawr

Thanks so much!
I'll pm you when I'm ready?( :
It shouldn't take too long ^ ^​

Danny1221

I have both orbs you want toxic/flame, what I'm interested in is the shaymin, darkrai and mew.

If you want I'll except clones of them or I will trade them back for items as I only want them for dex data (doing it all legit :p challenge)

I have both orbs you want toxic/flame, what I'm interested in is the shaymin, darkrai and mew.

If you want I'll except clones of them or I will trade them back for items as I only want them for dex data (doing it all legit :p challenge)
I've been scammed for dex data before, but you seem trustful, so I'll consider it :).

Danny1221

I've been scammed for dex data before, but you seem trustful, so I'll consider it :).
Nah honestly you can blacklist me if i dont trade back I got arceus data the other day and gave him it back, so wanna trade 2 items for 3 dex data?

Road

Shiny Master
Thanks so much for the trade, Fiss~ And I saw you wanted a Jumpluff? I have couple Hoppips; I can RC one of them to evolve, if you'd like?

Road

Shiny Master
Alrighty good sir, I'll get back to you then~

Wardek

U & I
Your events list is outdated. >:c CMT for Snarl Zoroark, also, pokemonjeff wanted me to do a trade with him, but since he doesn't have anything i'm interested in, he told me to come here to see if your gonna assist him~

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Ready when you are! Just pm me :)