• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fitness thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummerHaze

How often do you work out? I didn't see a thread on the gym so I was wondering. What's your work out routine?

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
3-4 days a week,been going to the gym since 2015

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I always go 5 days a week. I take two rest days. I have a really good routine down for myself.

JayZz

I like fitness, I attend the gym 3 times per week + I run every morning. I want to lose some weight and it's the easiest way to become slimmer. Also I attend Coolsculpting New York clinic to burn fat cells faster. This procedure works wonders.

Last edited:

Rakansen

ラルフ
I started going to the gym last year when I entered college and I love it. It provides an escape for me where I can forget about my stress and focus on improving my physical health. Because of my schedule, I can only go to the gym on the weekends this quarter but I'll try to go five days a week next quarter!

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
ABS
-Ab Crunch Machine
-Torso Rotation Machine

LEGS
-Seated Leg Curl Machine
-Calf Extended Machine
-Seated Leg Extention Machine

CHEST
-Chest Butterfly Machine
-Bench Press

SHOULDERS
-Dumbbell Lateral Raise
-Overhead Dumbbell Shoulder Press
-Front Dumbbell Raise

ARMS
-Tricep Pushdown
-Dumbbell Arm Curl/Biceps
-Dumbbell Reversed Arm Curl/Forearms

Last edited:

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
I'm fortunate enough to have a treadmill and dumbbells in my basement. I don't go down regularly but I try to go at least 2 or 3 times a week. I'll walk at 3.5mph on the treadmill for 20 min. Then I do 30 bicep curls, 30 T-raises (I dunno what the move is called but it works your deltoids), 30 tricep curls (laying on my back and lifting the dumbbells over my head). 80 crunches, 30 leg lifts (to work the lower abs). Then I stretch.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I mostly do martial arts. Although I’m thinking of using my local YMCA for more exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.