• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fix My Netbattle Team

M

Mr.DrSunnysock

myteam9kr.jpg

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
haha worst team ever

CONFUSION + HYPER BEAM ZAM HAS NO ****ING WEAK

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?
Please don't use that layout for the sake of kitties. ._.

Quick: The sets suck horribly. So does Quick Claw. And I can't see the EVs.

Long: The sets you've chose just don't work with the Pokémon outright. Quick Claw and the like doesn't work, and even if it did Alakazam doesn't need it; I'm pretty sure 120 Base Speed doesn't call for a speed boost really.

Double Team relies completely on hax, it can make or break the game; and will most likely break the game considering DT may not work. Evasion is very unreliable, you could spent better time attacking and/or upping your stats.

You shouldn't put more than one of the same type move in your moveset unless it's different somehow, i.e Psychic and Calm Mind. It's redundant, and in a Competitive Metagame it's doubtful that PP will be too much of a problem unless it's a stall team, which this obviously isn't.

Moves should also work with the stats; Hyper Beam Alakazam won't work. Although HB won't work outright, the attack base for Alakazam is dreadfully low, and you'd inflict much more damage with a set such as Calm Mind/Psychic/Fire Punch/Ice Punch.

Some things work in Netbattle, and some don't. The strategies you've chosen don't. Sorry. :|