• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ * Flame-Heart & Sharpay's Sprites * ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukaria

onechance.
I can work here if you want me to.

Demy

Can I have the D/P trainer girl sprite. (Pink top, white bandaner with pink pokeball on it, plus bag)

Demy

Also how do I put my TC up?

Watermaniac

My 1st shiny ever
I was thinking, and the TC will be just fine with red´s(ash's) sprite, just with blue jacket, and black hat and pants. Yeah, and with the pokemon substitutions ^_^ Thnx

rob1610

The Leviathan
W don't have the 8th leaders sprite, I could clear one up though.

The Mag Evo, sure.

Wait...then how come I saw him in the D/P Sprites picture? He's the 3rd one down, 7th one right. Above the Hiker, between the Pipi Longstocking look-alike (so I hear, the Ice Gym Leader, 7th one) and the young twins. Short to medium Blonde hair, Vlue jacket and black pants. Turning his back on the trainer with one hand in his pocket and the other aiming for the sky. Sorry for being so descriptive, but he looks SUPER COOL!!!

Watermaniac

My 1st shiny ever
Excuse me..
..Where's Sharpay, I'm dying for my TC =D , and for my revamped Gyarados =)

Rixo

Musical Trainer
I would like a Trainer Recolor pleasee.

Trainer Sprite -
dptr158.png

What colours - Can you switch the colors on his pants to his jacket and his jacket to his pants? And can you make the colors of the lines and buttons on his jacket white, along with his hair a black color, but not so its like super dark.
PokeballS (How many?) - What..? =_=

rob1610

The Leviathan
I would like a Trainer Recolor pleasee.

Trainer Sprite -
dptr158.png

What colours - Can you switch the colors on his pants to his jacket and his jacket to his pants? And can you make the colors of the lines and buttons on his jacket white, along with his hair a black color, but not so its like super dark.
PokeballS (How many?) - What..? =_=

Why would you want to recolour him? He looks sweet as he is! Sorry, but he is my favorite gym leader! HE ROCKS!!! That's just my opinion, so don't listen to me. Do what you like...

Rixo

Musical Trainer
Why would you want to recolour him? He looks sweet as he is! Sorry, but he is my favorite gym leader! HE ROCKS!!! That's just my opinion, so don't listen to me. Do what you like...

Its for my RP.... =_= LOL iont like the way he looks, or I do I just want him in different colors.

Demy

Thanks for that. I appate. (sp?).
Also I have tryied to put my TC in my space but I am not doing it right ? I am doing something wrong But I don't know what it is.

Can you guys help me out ?

Demy

King Wulfharth

Divine Wonder...
can i get 5 badges:

Type of Gym? - rock
Any Details? - make it like the beacon badge except brown and more cubish

Type of Gym? - water
Any Details? - make the badge blue in the shape of a crescent

Type of Gym? - steel
Any Details? - make a metallic color thats shaped like a wrench

Type of Gym? - fire
Any Details? - make it in the shape of a triangle then color it red

Type of Gym? - dragon
Any Details? - make it in the shape of a dragonair tail then color it like a light blue

Status
Not open for further replies.