• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flames of a Red-Hot Reunion! (777)

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Ooooh I was very happy of this episode. It was nice to see Charizard again.
But still, I was totally disgusted that Iris didn't took more attention on that little Charmander. I wanted to see it with her.. Anyway, Iris looks, indeed, very impressed by Charizard and I think the rivalry won't stay the same for long.

p96822

Evolve me please
Ooooh I was very happy of this episode. It was nice to see Charizard again.
But still, I was totally disgusted that Iris didn't took more attention on that little Charmander. I wanted to see it with her.. Anyway, Iris looks, indeed, very impressed by Charizard and I think the rivalry won't stay the same for long.

It was also cool that Iris got the your such a little kid momment

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Anyone else notice Iron Tail wasn't metallic in the flashback to the 8th Jouto Gym?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
As awesome as this episode was, I still don't get how Prof. Oak got Charizard when it was supposed to be training at the Charicific Valley

I'm surprised N didn't get more upset at the show girl over Charmander gtting hurt

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
As awesome as this episode was, I still don't get how Prof. Oak got Charizard when it was supposed to be training at the Charicific Valley

I'm surprised N didn't get more upset at the show girl over Charmander gtting hurt

Maybe it finished the training idk

This flashbacks only showed the battle where Charizard won. Its like its losses don't exist anymore. Does that mean Torterra's, Totodile's and Torkoal's past is nearly non existential too? Those Pokemon barely won anything.

Haven't seen the episode yet. Hope it is as good as people are making it out to be. There is no room for disappointment.

Btw, I liked Liza's here before. Same goes for Jessie. Misty looks really nice in the pic.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just watched the flashback on YouTube, the VA completely ruined Charizard's voice

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
They showed Misty/Brock as little as possible, they were only in that first scene with Charmander in the rain and briefly at that valley, and they excluded them from all the others. I kind of expected that.

I find it amusing they didn't show Charizard Vs. Dusclops because Charizard lost.

Last edited:

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
I haven't been more excited to see an episode in a LONG time! I was surprised by the pics of this ep for a number of reasons:

-Seem the majority of the episode is about Ash flashing back to the old days of him and Charizard. I think this is the first time we've ever seen a Pokemon ep that was all about flash-backs. Except maybe that Team Rocket episode from the Pokemon Chronicles. But that doesn't really count does it?

- The flashbacks in today's animation, i'm looking forward to the most. and seeing Brock and Misty cameos was a surprise too. Not really Brock cuz he's already been mentioned last season. But Misty, we haven't seen since Pokemon Advanced Battle. Wonder if they will have speaking roles.

-Though I wish they would use the actual footages from past seasons instead of "upconverting them to HD" but i guess it's a legal thing with 4kids or something which is retarded to me.

-That woman that was with the Charmander at the festival...Please don't tell me that was a Nurse Joy? Or a new nurse? Would've been interesting to see both the current and past Nurse Joy together.

-Seeing Tracy's cameo was nice too.

Definitely looking forward to this ep in a few months. I wonder why the sudden Kanto business? I'm guessing but maybe since the Pokemon anime appeared in the US in '98 they're doing a 15 year anniversary nod to it later this year?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I hope Ash has Bulbasaur and Squirtle appear at some point, even if only for a single ep. It bothered me seeing those other Kanto starters Oak was showing off.

gliscor&yanmega

Saw the pictures, looks nice to me.

Magikarp Salesman easter egg was my favorite part of the episode not really, thought it was cool they threw him in there, might as well. Kind of disappointed they didn't throw in Cilan's Pokemon when Ash and Iris did it with their's, but whatever.

I enjoyed seeing N and Cilan having a scene together.

The flashbacks was a nice memory trip, especially since it showed the likes of Pidgeotto and Primeape, but seeing everyone was nice.

It's nice to know Ash's Unova Pokemon are probably going to be sent to Oak's now, what with Unfezant apparently being sent there for Charizard.

Looks like Charizard and Dragonite are going to get along just fine(Well they were shown being best buddies in the ending but regardless), thought they were going to have an issue with each other at first but it looks more like "You're strong, I'm strong, let's do this thing", or something.

And Iris thought Charizard was Dragon type? I wonder if the writers threw that in since Charizard does look like it would be one.