• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flames of a Red-Hot Reunion! (777)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Great to see Charizard back and all those flashbacks, it really brings me back. Misty and Brock and even Damien. It felt kind of awkward watching the OS flashbacks with Ash's TPCI voice, though.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Episodes like this just make Ash seem like he's more than an advertising tool. I like how he got nostalgic at a fair centered around his home-region. I like how we got to see him reflect on his travels and his friendship/bond with an old, faithful friend.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I found Iris to be adorable in this episode. I would have loved it if she ever did catch a Charmander like she originally wanted to, even though it's not a dragon type.

The battle and flashbacks were pretty good too and having N as part of the group was pretty interesting as well.

Daizy

I call you honey
Very nostalgic episode. I loved all of the cameos and flashbacks, and the short battle between Charizard and Dragonite was epic. Especially how Charizard just looks at Dragonite like that, ignoring the other Pokemon entirely.

CHARIZARD IS BACK! AWESOME EPISODE! Really wish they could've brought back more of Ash's Pokémon. I loved the flashback scenes, however, they seemed to drag out for too long.
I really wish there were more moments in the anime with Ash telling his friends about his other Pokémon with flashbacks because I loved how it was used here.
LOL at Iris thinking Charizard is a Dragon type

RafaSceptile

The good things: Ash's Primeape and Tracey exists!, reanimated flashbacks (and redubbed?).
But the worst: Ash remembering about his reserves after losing the league, and in the way he did it

PokemonBattleFanatic-

The best episode in BW,it's too bad Charizard didn't return before the League otherwise Ash more than likely would have won.He didn't even get to face Reshiram 1 on 1 which was a huge let down.Also didn't like that N stopped Charizard from spanking Iris's Dragonite.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Good episode. I liked seeing Ash tell Charizard's backstory, the Charmander at the Kanto Fair was adorable, and it was cool to see Charizard once again. It did irk me that Charizard used Slash and Wing Attack, two very basic moves, and appeared to have forgotten Steel Wing and Seismic Toss. Iris's reaction after learning Charizard wasn't a Dragon-type made no sense, since she clearly wasn't going to release Emolga nor Excadrill because of their typing, but then again, the Megas were introduced a fair bit later.
7/10

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Lol what was point of bringing charizard when it did nothing. I thought they bring ash's charizard in latter part of BW only coz they wants to get him ready for eventually mega evolving in the next saga but that also didn't happen.