• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flamethrower or Fire Blast

120 Power and bad acc and PP or 95 in Power and good acc and PP?

• Total voters

G-Blastoise

i agry with u...flamethrower has 100% accuracy....it always works..

Most of the time I use the power 95 moves. there are situations when I use Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard and Hydro pump though. I use Fire Blast on most physical sweepers to whom I want to give a move for countering Skarmory (Gyrados, Machamp, Aerodactyl, Exploud, Snorlax, Slaking, Muk, Salamence, Weezing, Nidoking, etc.). I use Thunder on Kyogre teams and on thunderdancers (only in-game of course). I use Blizzard in RBY It had a high chance of freezing then, and a lot of stuff needs it for killing Rhydon, Golem, Veusaur and Exeggcutor in 1 hit (or 2 hits). I use Hydro Pump in double battles and on stuff like Swampert and special sweeping Gyrados and Elemence.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I have bad luck. That's in everything I do. If it says the accuracy is 90% of the time, it translates to about 50% for me. Having 100% accuracy is something I can't aford to not have. Unless I have something that makes them 100%.

Besides, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Flamethrower are typically available as Game Corner coins and translate to about 100,000 yen, whereas you can simply buy Blizzard, Thunder, and Fire Blast for around 5500 at department stores.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Flamethrower beats fireblast
surf (not counting DP) beats hydropump
thunder beats thunder bolt (cause of rain dance)
icebeam beats blizzard

I am lucky with thunder.

MukkinMUK

I love garlic. :P
Flamethrower... More pp and acc=Better...

o0kv9

Flamethrower is better but is expensive...very

pokefan90

<<Evil???
Of course I prefer flamethrower, but surf is really weak in double battles. But in Kyogre's case, surf does just fine what with the rain and all.