• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flaming Memories, A Burning Wish, Inside my Dreams! [Fire Red RMT]

Sohryu

Be a Man!
006.gif

Charizard@Leftovers
Relaxed Nature (+DEF/-Speed)
EV's: 128 Def/ 128 Sp Def/ 252 HP
~Flamethrower
~Dragon Claw
~Earthquake
~Dragon Dance
My Lead. Flamethrower Is The Main STAB, Accurate and powerfull. Dragon Claw deals with Dragons that Wall my STAB and Earthquake. Earthquake deals with Rock, Poison, Eletric, That isn't necessarily a problem, but can be pretty annoying to Charizard.
Dragon Dance Helps Sweeping, And also Allows Charizard To outspeed most things after 2/3 Uses.
EV's: 128 Def And Sp Def Makes Charizard a little Bulky, it suit well on Zard. 252 HP Will Make 'Zard Bulky.
009.gif

Blastoise@Leftovers
Brave Nature (+ATK/-Speed)
EV's: 252 ATK/ 202 Sp Atk/56 HP
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Earthquake
~Return
Offensive Blastoise! Can Someone Explain to me why a Cannon Turtle needs always to work as a Wall? I always disagreed with that, so i will go with offensive Blastoise.
Surf Is The Main STAB, and it works well alongside Return, leaving me with perfectly neutral Coverage. Ice Beam and Earthquake are Filler, But they can be pretty useful against things Like Zapdos/Salamence, And Eletric Pokes in General.
EV's: are Self-explanatory i guess :p
003.gif

Venusaur@Leftovers
Sassy Nature (+Sp Def/-Speed)
EV's: 252 HP/ 252 Sp Def
~Earthquake
~Return
~Giga Drain
~Curse
Yay! I Love 'Saur, anf for that reason i made THAT Venusaur,7 Being Both Offensive and Defensive helps a lot. While he Do Reasonably good Damage, He can take hits pretty well.
Earthquake Deals with Those Annoying Steel types that wall me badly, but aren't simply limited to hit Steel types, it can give me good neutral coverage, and hitting everything are really important. Return helps a little, but are more filler, really.
Curse helps on sweeping, but also allow me to take Physical hits easily..
Giga Drain is The STAB, and while dealing good damage, it helps Venusaur recovering his HP.
EV's are self-explanatory, created especially to this Set, since they both together works amazingly well ^^
106.gif

Hitmonlee@leftovers
Careful Nature (+Sp Def/-Sp Atk)
EV's: 252 HP/202 Sp Def/ 54 Speed
~Focus Punch
~Substitute
~Rock Slide
~Bulk Up
WTF?? Hitmonlee isn't meant to be a Defensive, sure, but he can do the Job pretty well. Fighting type have like, none Weakness, Meaning It's hard to Defeat him after he set up.
Focus Punch are The Main STAB, those more experienced on Rating should know this Strategy. Substite is...Yes! You probably Guessed right! Lee only will Begin Setting. up behind a Substitute. Rock Slide works in conjunction with Focus Punch, they both together Hits most things for, at least, Neutral. damage.
Bulk Up help sweeping a lot, a lot! After 3 Bulk Ups, It's hard for something. to survive a STABed Focus punch, and it also help him being a wall.
EV's are best suited for a wall, and Since My Lee are primarily meant to be a wall...so yeah!
143.gif

Snorlax@leftovers
Careful Nature (+Sp Def/Sp Atk)
EV's: 252 Sp Def/ 252 HP
~Brick Break
~Shadow Ball
~Return
~Curse
YAY!! Things are being the same!!! Just read The Above Descriptions, you guys will get ^^
Now, don't be Shy, and Rate! I would like a suggestion for the last poke.
Also, this has a Main Theme, what theme it is? Rate and try to discover ^^

M4zz

Banned
Well, I don't exactly understand the need to EV your Pokemon. It's an in-game team, where you'll be outleveling most of the competition by at least 4 levels. You're making the game harder on yourself.

Your Venusaur and Charizard's movesets are very weird, and don't offer much in an in-game scenario. Try using these. Coverage is the main goal of an in-game team.

Venusaur
-Frenzy Plant
-Earthquake
-Sludge Bomb
-Return

Charizard
-Flamethrower / Fire Blast
-Fly / Wing Attack
-Dragon Claw
-Rock Slide

As far as a team theme goes, I see two; Kanto-Only and "One of each type". So, for a sixth member, and sticking to those themes, try Rhydon.

112.gif

Rhydon
-Rock Slide / Rock Blast
-Earthquake
-Megahorn
-Double Edge

Make sure it has Rock Head. Megahorn and Earthquake are self-explanatory. The choice between Rock Slide and Rock Blast is yours. Rock Slide carries a base damage of 75 with 90 accuracy. It also provides a chance for a flinch. However, Rock Blast carries a base damage of 25 with the chance to hit 5 times, leaving for a potential of base damage of 100, backed by 80 accuracy. Rock Blast can also break substitutes, although you will not find it used in the in-game. Up to you.

Solid team.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Venusaur is kinda weird , though if you're keen on using Curse , then here's a set.

Venusaur @Leftovers
]Sassy l Overgrow[
• Sludge Bomb
• Curse
• Leech Seed
• Sleep Powder

Might seem tacky. Sludge Bomb i a physical STAB so Curse will boost it , meanwhile it's mainly stalling and setting up.