• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flare Café- 'Cause we be Fabulous

thaislex

walking oxymoron
spawty said:
I'm interested in your female HA Dream Ball Eggmove Gligar.

I've got a female 5IV Flawless Timid Luxury Ball Cyndaquil + 4 Eggmoves to trade for it.
Great! give me a few moments to get it ready for you ^_^!

McLuvn

would i be able to get a little more info on the darkrai(s) please : )

ok so here are the details for the celebrate espeons
german shiny relaxed lvl 10 no perfects
french shiny lax lvl 10 no perfects
german careful lvl 10 0 in special defense
shiny gentle lvl 10 german o in hp
shiny french lax lvl 10 and no perfects

deering

little deer
ok so here are the details for the celebrate espeons
german shiny relaxed lvl 10 no perfects
french shiny lax lvl 10 no perfects
german careful lvl 10 0 in special defense
shiny gentle lvl 10 german o in hp
shiny french lax lvl 10 and no perfects

hello c:
im interested in the german careful one, but im really not sure that the darkrai & espeon can be shiny : o so they might be hacked or whatnot

McLuvn

hello c:
im interested in the german careful one, but im really not sure that the darkrai & espeon can be shiny : o so they might be hacked or whatnot

yeah i'm thinking the same thing but they are kalos born so im not sure how they can be hacked, but i will continue to look into them

deering

little deer
yeah i'm thinking the same thing but they are kalos born so im not sure how they can be hacked, but i will continue to look into them

with powersaves you can shinify them : )
but anyway what would you two want for the 3 darkrais + the espeon?

thaislex

walking oxymoron
Hey deering ;DIn return we would like the following :

Pkm Black2 & White2 Genesect ENG UT Plasma 10072 transferred Modest Alert to sounds
Eevee House Sylveon KOR UT [KOREAN] 12013 1/11/2014 Modest
Pokemon Center Tokyo Inkay JPN UT PCTB 11223 1/5/2014 Adamant Hates to lose
Pokemon Center Birthday Sylveon JPN UT [JAPANESE] 10123 1/3/2014 Lax Capable of taking hits

deering

little deer
Hey deering ;DIn return we would like the following :

Pkm Black2 & White2 Genesect ENG UT Plasma 10072 transferred Modest Alert to sounds
Eevee House Sylveon KOR UT [KOREAN] 12013 1/11/2014 Modest
Pokemon Center Tokyo Inkay JPN UT PCTB 11223 1/5/2014 Adamant Hates to lose
Pokemon Center Birthday Sylveon JPN UT [JAPANESE] 10123 1/3/2014 Lax Capable of taking hits

ok great!~ would you be able to clone trade?

thaislex

walking oxymoron
deering said:
ok great!~ would you be able to clone trade?
Can I ask what you mean with that, I have an idea but I want to make sure ^_^.
spawty said:
Thank you for the Gligar! The response was extremely quick and the traders kept a positive attitude. Looking forward to some Luxury Ball Cyndaquils in the shop soon
Ty! I hope that means that we've earned your business again in the future ;D! McLuvn and I are super excited for these luxury ball cyndaquills 8D.

Last edited:

deering

little deer
i cant really explain but:
you: you send me the darkrais & espeon
me: send you the pokemon you want
you: clone the pokemon i just sent you
you: trade the clones of the pokemon to me

koo koo puff

Unown Agent
i was wondering if you can capture a female frillish or jellicent in a luxury ball for me? i don't know what i can give back in return but i got some pokes with 5 IVs in them: Mawile, Foongus, Bulbasaur and Honedge. Or i can get you an item in the battle maison (except ability capsule) in return. pm back if you can.

edit: traded, and thank you so much for you're help and the Victini too ^^

Last edited:

Natsu1213

i got
modest 6iv meloetta spr2013
timid 4iv keldeo smr2012

for your 6iv shiny sandstorm vivillon
5iv shiny ocean vivilion

thaislex

walking oxymoron
koo koo puff said:
i was wondering if you can capture a female frillish or jellicent in a luxury ball for me? i don't know what i can give back in return but i got some pokes with 5 IVs in them: Mawile, Foongus, Bulbasaur and Honedge. Or i can get you an item in the battle maison (except ability capsule) in return. pm back if you can.
sure can do! Do you want any ivs on it :)? I can put at least 3 ivs on it ;D. How many battle items do you think is fair in exchange for it? ^_^
Natsu1213 said:
i got
modest 6iv meloetta spr2013
timid 4iv keldeo smr2012

for your 6iv shiny sandstorm vivillon
5iv shiny ocean vivilion
sounds good to me, however McLuvn is the one who is looking for the meloetta and keldeo (and we have gotten a couple recently) so he will have to be the one who gives the final say ^_^.

Plewps

Looking for dreamball female eevee it doesn't need to have ivs or anything just the ball and HA.

Can offer
Dreamball croagunk,burmy,tentacool,swablu or sableye all females with HA.

thaislex

walking oxymoron
plewps said:
Looking for dreamball female eevee it doesn't need to have ivs or anything just the ball and HA.

Can offer
Dreamball croagunk,burmy,tentacool,swablu or sableye all females with HA.
Well that is a gender broken poke so it'd probably take me a bit longer to breed one for you. Also, as a gender broken I would ask for more than just one dream ball female in return. At the moment I have one dream ball female eevee on stock that is modest, 5IV, and with the egg moves listed :) but for that one i'd probably ask for a good majority of those females (unless they're ived/eggmoves on it :) ).

Natsu1213

sounds good to me, however McLuvn is the one who is looking for the meloetta and keldeo (and we have gotten a couple recently) so he will have to be the one who gives the final say ^_^.

yeah sure i can wait just pm me if McLuvn wants to.

Plewps

Well that is a gender broken poke so it'd probably take me a bit longer to breed one for you. Also, as a gender broken I would ask for more than just one dream ball female in return. At the moment I have one dream ball female eevee on stock that is modest, 5IV, and with the egg moves listed :) but for that one i'd probably ask for a good majority of those females (unless they're ived/eggmoves on it :) ).

I don't mind trading more for the eevee
The only one I have with an egg move is Sableye has the EM mean look
I don't know if you take starters but I can offer a female 5IV adamant mudkip with whirlpool,avalanche,mirror coat and counter EMs

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hello. I am also a new breeder with a trade shop!

I will trade any of these dream ball females for one of your dream ball females. I will breed a 5/6 IV spread dream ball female for a raw female dream ball eevee.

Bellsprout (female, HA)
Audino (female, HA)
Exeggcute (female, HA)
eevee (female, see egg moves)
Murkrow (female)

eevee and murkrow have HA?