• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flare Café- 'Cause we be Fabulous

porygon_z_129

Cyberspace Traveler
Haha i laughed XD!
Oh no! *sigh* so has it finally happened? there are new gen events that are cheated? Well thank you for letting us know, we will happily pull them from stock T_T.
Alright! we look forward to trading with you! McLuvn will be the one handling your trade ^_^.

Lel,I'm actually bad at these jokes :p

Hmm...you know Powersaves?It's the current "Action Replay" on the 3ds,so yeah,it can inject some fake "events" on the games we have.That's why we have to be wary of those things. :/

But,on the good side,it can only generate a locked date,so if you try to use Powersaves,the event can only be generated on the date it was assigned/fixed to.And on a somewhat related topic about it,Powersaves(It can back up save files)+Poke Bank(store the desire pokes to be cloned)=Bulk cloning(revive the back up save,you now have 2 of the same pokemon,one on the revived save,the other on Poke Bank.)

Here's all the dates I got for these pokes.If you find/see someone offer these dates,you might wanna ask proof or something for them,that they are legit.Of course,not all of the events with these dates are hacks.

Datel Powersave Dates

Torchic XY 10/12/2013

Espeon ポケセン♪ 10123 1/5/2014
Umbreon ポケセン♪ 10123 12/26/2013
Pikachu ポケセン♪ 10123 2/13/2014
Glaceon ポケセン♪ 10123 10/27/2013
Sylveon ポケセン♪ 10123 10/20/2013

Garchomp コロコロ11153 11/16/2013
Charizard コロコロ 03154 3/28/2014 - 3/18/2014 - 4/11/2014

Garchomp WINTER2013 11153 12/29/2013
Scizor WINTER2013 11153 1/27/2014

Inkay PCTB 11223 1/5/2014

Wobbuffet ヌケッタ 12063 12/15/2013

Gengar ポケセン 02014 2/1/2014
Scizor ポケセン 02014 2/1/2014

Electabuzz Spring 2014 4/18/2014
Magmar Spring 2014 4/18/2014

Darkrai ふしぎのくに 04194 4/21/2014

Poke Ball Vivillon 06014 6/4/2014

Vgc14 Mamoswine 05034 5/30/2014

Sylveon XY 01044 1/18/2014

PCBC Scizor ID 05194 5/25/2014

PCBC Gengar ポケセン 06024 6/3/2014

PCBC Tyranitar ポケセン 06094 6/9/2014

PCBC Kangaskhan ポケセン 05264 5/31/2014

PCBC Gyarados 05104 5/10/2014

Pikachu Get☆TV ウチダアツト 00022 6/15/2014

Mawile 06164 6/21/2014

Eevee ポケセン♪ 10123 2/1/2014

Plenty of them,I know :/

Ok,I'll try to get back to you guys if I already got mine cloned :)

thaislex

walking oxymoron
Porygon_z_129 said:
Lel,I'm actually bad at these jokes

Hmm...you know Powersaves?It's the current "Action Replay" on the 3ds,so yeah,it can inject some fake "events" on the games we have.That's why we have to be wary of those things. :/

But,on the good side,it can only generate a locked date,so if you try to use Powersaves,the event can only be generated on the date it was assigned/fixed to.And on a somewhat related topic about it,Powersaves(It can back up save files)+Poke Bank(store the desire pokes to be cloned)=Bulk cloning(revive the back up save,you now have 2 of the same pokemon,one on the revived save,the other on Poke Bank.)

Here's all the dates I got for these pokes.If you find/see someone offer these dates,you might wanna ask proof or something for them,that they are legit.Of course,not all of the events with these dates are hacks.Ok,I'll try to get back to you guys if I already got mine cloned
Well thank you sir for enlightening me :).
My celebrate espion has that date but i got it from my friend who has the wonder card for it :(. *sighs*
Alright thank you again! :)
DragonXmicro said:
Me again~

Would you be willing to trade your Shiny Monsoon Vivillon for my 10 ANIV Zapdos?
Hey your back! ;D sure, however we are a little backed up on trades atm, would you mind waiting a little for it? :) (also for the record you can only get the victini once ;) )

DragonXmicro

何これ?かえったね。
Hey your back! ;D sure, however we are a little backed up on trades atm, would you mind waiting a little for it? :) (also for the record you can only get the victini once ;) )

I certainly can wait! and if you did offer the victini i would have denied it~

thaislex

walking oxymoron
DragonXmicro said:
Me again~
I certainly can wait! and if you did offer the victini i would have denied it~
such a gentleman ;). Alright i'll pm you when its done! i'll try to do so today :p
Lt.Blue^tm said:
pokeball vivillion. I've PMd you to ask for the details for the same. I've also made an offer as well.
pmed back ;D

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I am familiar on how one must get a defog scyther :p but thank you for the refresher ^_^. You can breed down hms? Well that is not a bad trade, hmm by any chance can do you have a badly ived egg move baby laying around somewhere? :)
OK, there have been several people who didn't know, and yes, they can be bred down. By badly ived egg move baby do you mean you just want it to have the egg move and nothing else? If so, I can easily do that.

thaislex

walking oxymoron
King infernape the III said:
OK, there have been several people who didn't know, and yes, they can be bred down. By badly ived egg move baby do you mean you just want it to have the egg move and nothing else? If so, I can easily do that.
That would do fine as well, but what i meant to ask is if you could also add in another poke with (pretty much no ivs) but some egg moves :)

xdiegaox

Im a Tamer
moon ball Absol (havee eggmoves)
loveball ralts
fastball pichu
DreamBall Riolu
MoonBall Sneasel (havee eggmoves)
Moon Ball Houndour (have eggmoves)
DreamBall Kangaskhae

Yeah i can give you a female of each one :)

well im interested in
eevee (HA, female, see egg moves) dream ball
Halloween Banette (dream ball)Banette (HA,female, see events)

well i have a question
can i pick legendary events ??
if i can't well i will pick other things

thaislex

walking oxymoron
xdiegaox said:
loveball ralts
fastball pichu
DreamBall Riolu
DreamBall Kangaskhae

Yeah i can give you a female of each one

well im interested in
eevee (HA, female, see egg moves) dream ball

well i have a question
can i pick legendary events ??
if i can't well i will pick other things

well i will say that 4 special balls (three being egg moves) are worth an event legendary, however as eevee is a gender broken ratio egg move rare ball female i ask for an equally ratio broken ball female or 3-4 rare ball pokes :). if you'd like to re-think your wants or change your offer that would be fine with me :).

shadowof5

Looking for a spiritomb, male, HA, egg move foul play, any ball.

For trade: world12 pikachu, shiny 5iv bergmite (ita), and 5iv shiny scatterbug (ocean pattern) .

thaislex

walking oxymoron
shadowof5 said:
Looking for a spiritomb, male, HA, egg move foul play, any ball.

For trade: world12 pikachu, shiny 5iv bergmite (ita), and 5iv shiny scatterbug (ocean pattern) .
I will do it for your world12 pikachu :). I do not have my white2 game card on me atm so it may take me a couple of days to get back to you with it if that's alright.
krisfire said:
Hey I have a moon ball gastly
Would you be open to trading a v create victini?
Hey kris, i'm sorry my trades don't work that way :p. Atm i am having pending trades with the final seven people that are eligible for the victini promotion. If you would like to trade for the victini I would be willing to do it for 4 special ball females as long as atleast 3 of them have 2 egg moves or two of them have 3 egg moves. :)

xdiegaox

Im a Tamer
well i that case we can work on a deal like

12.5% Female Radio Eevee (HA, female, see egg moves) For Dream Ball Female Riolu

loveball ralts
fastball pichu
DreamBall Kangaskhae
FOR
Kyushu Trains Event Sceptile
Pokémon Movie 2011 - Carlita's Hydreigon
"Sing" pikachu (with moves: sing,teeter dance,encore,electroball)
"fly" pikachu (with moves: fly, iron tail, electro ball, quick attack)
Celebrate Espion

tell if these sound right :)

thaislex

walking oxymoron
xdiagox said:
well i that case we can work on a deal like

12.5% Female Radio Eevee (HA, female, see egg moves) For Dream Ball Female Riolu

loveball ralts
fastball pichu
DreamBall Kangaskhae
FOR
Kyushu Trains Event Sceptile
Pokémon Movie 2011 - Carlita's Hydreigon
"Sing" pikachu (with moves: sing,teeter dance,encore,electroball)
"fly" pikachu (with moves: fly, iron tail, electro ball, quick attack)
Celebrate Espion

tell if these sound right
I can trade my eevee for your riolu if it has at least one egg move (my eevee is modest 5IV, missing attack, with wish,yawn, curse)
  • moon ball Absol (havee eggmoves)
  • loveball ralts
  • MoonBall Sneasel (havee eggmoves)
  • Moon Ball Houndour (have egg moves)
<--I can trade all of these for one event, 3 egg move special balls + 1 special ball for an event :)
  • fastball pichu
  • DreamBall Kangaskhae
}
<--I can trade these for the halloween banette plus something else :).

If you'd like another event i would take an other 2 egg move special ball females, one 12% female ratio special ball poke, or 3 more normal female ball pokes :) If you do not find this fair please pm me and we can see if we can work something out.

King Infernape the III said:
I have Bullet Punch Riolu I guess? I also have an Eevee with Wish, but I think that that's about it.
That would work :) pm me when you are able to trade ;D.

Last edited:

Ryanp

I have som starf berriez if u want them. Also have a zygarde and 6 iv furfrou
If you don't want those , I've got lots of other stuff. Pm me if interested

Ryanp

thaislex

walking oxymoron
ryanp said:
pmed ;) you, hope to hear back from you soon :)