• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flareon22's and IceDragon's Battle Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

♠Jamie♠

Ice, I Hate Torchic, Do You Want To Trade It For your Cyndaquil??
Or Larvitar Ofcourse:p

Ice Cold Glalie

flareon22 can i take spheal out of daycare and replace it with treecko, please

ICG;362;

EDIT: I've PM'd Flareon22 Chimee1 but he's not on anymore

Last edited:

♠Jamie♠

I Level Up My Pokemon And Ask For Another Water Egg and a TR One

Ice Cold Glalie

can i have my pokemon levelled up and have my spheal back form daycare and the wooper instead of vulpix cos chaimee1 doesn't have a picture of it

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Ice Cold Glalie said:
can i have my pokemon levelled up and have my spheal back form daycare and the wooper instead of vulpix cos chaimee1 doesn't have a picture of it

i can't get it because Flareon22 have to take it out because she made the first page

BTW- I'm leveling up ya pokemon

Ice Cold Glalie

IceDragon said:
i can't get it because Flareon22 have to take it out because she made the first page

BTW- I'm leveling up ya pokemon

Thanks for levelling up my pokemon when i get them and instead of a level 6 vulpix i need a level 7 wooper cos i traded with Chaimee1 oh by the way Flareon22 is MALE

ICG ;362;

EDIT: 11/21/05- Can i have my pokemon levelled up today< won't double post
EDIT 2: 11/22/05 Can i have my pokemon levelled up again- pokemon should have two extra levels

Last edited:

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Ice Cold Glalie said:
Thanks for levelling up my pokemon when i get them and instead of a level 6 vulpix i need a level 7 wooper cos i traded with Chaimee1 oh by the way Flareon22 is MALE

ICG ;362;

EDIT: 11/21/05- Can i have my pokemon levelled up today< won't double post
EDIT 2: 11/22/05 Can i have my pokemon levelled up again- pokemon should have two extra levels

Sorry for the wait im leveling them now ok

Diva1- I'm Sending them soon

Ice Cold Glalie

can i have my pokemon levelled up and flareon22 put wooper in the daycare along with treecko if thats poss.??

ICG ;362;

Starter530

Yes I use MS paint
Can I start?
My starter: Torchic
My trainer:
th_birdcatcher.png

My path: Breeder
and if i'm accepted i would like a normal egg to begin my first journey

Last edited:

Ice Cold Glalie

can i have a TR egg? whoa another breeder, don't expected to answered soon, is my tourney on Sunday

Ice Cold Glalie

can i have my pokemon levelled up today, two levels need to be added to all my pokemon

Starter530

Yes I use MS paint
When is my first breeding contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.