• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flares of Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Flares of Destiny
flaresofdestinybanner2.jpg

Long ago we were one. Long ago pokemon were our friends, but now everything has changed. No more do pokemon and humans live in peace. An evil race called simply The Infinite has taken our world, bent on destroying us. Only a handful of us remain and those that have will fight back for their destiny and for freedom.

Every legendary has turned against us or disappeared, all that is except for ho-oh. His light cannot die out no matter what happens. Despite that a countless number of pokemon have succumbed to the dark. However we have two special pokemon, capable of taking down the evil. They may be the only reason we our alive today.

Absol, our teller of disasters. Whenever he senses danger, we prepare for the worst. Half of us have been found by him before they were turned evil. He is the last absol not turned into one of those things. We are grateful to him and everything he has done.

Gardevoir, the warrior. She is one of our strongest pokemon left. With her stealth and precision, she has won almost half of our battles for us. She was my first pokemon; I remember her when she was just a ralts, hurt and alone. Without her I would be lost, we all would be.

Now it is your decision. What destiny will you pick?

Our clan will also be featured in my story called Flares of Destiny, respectively. It will be posted in the fan-fiction section. Go check it out!!

Mascots:
http://i38.*******.com/2yltwye.png

Ho-oh, Absol and Gardevoir, like said in the intro, they will always be at our side.

Rules:
1. Follow the sppf rules.
2. No trolling.
3. No flamming.
4. No spamming. This really messed up our social group, and I don’t want it to happen to our clan also.
5. Be active. Any account not updated within 90 days will be deleted from the clan. We’ll be watching!!
6. Most important: HAVE FUN (or my friend the giant flying snake, Snakey will eat you all up. Oh yeah he’s also made of fire!!) Yay!!!

If you want to join fill in this form: but please pm it to me and i will add you. it is considered spam if posted in the thread and you will be infracted for it

Name:
Fc:
Battle experience:
Other clans you are in:
Want a job? Which?:
Favorite pokemon:
You get 100 d-dollars(money system) for joining.

Here’s a list of jobs:
No more than 1 job unless you rank up.
-Tester, 100 D-dollars/battle:
Metal Beak

EV trainer, 100 D-dollar/requested poke or 1/2 the amount its worth if you donate to the shop:
Evilman378
Calm pokemaster

IV/shiny/egg move breeder, same as EV trainer:
-

Clan/war manager, 100 D-dollar/week:
Mudkip43

Cloner, 100 D-dollar/requested clone:
-

Platinum move tutor, 50 D-dollars/week:
-

Banner maker, 75 D-dollars/banner:
Pokefan0234

Rank Brains:
-

Now the ranks:

-Leader rank

Only for the leaders, who leads us in the fight against The Infinite(and beyond!! lol) .
-Pokedexfiller
- 705030(He likes to be called Tropios)

-Super Nova rank

fodsupernovarank.jpg

The highest rank, only the best battlers will be able to achieve this goal. The mascot is the burning hot sunbird: Ho-oh
members:
-
-Solar Flare:
fodsolarflarerank.jpg

The mascot is the elegant but powerful Gardevoir, your like one of the powerful beams Gardevoir can fire: you burn through everything!
to rank-up: battle 6 members from another clan + rb
Rank brain:
-
members:
-

-Burning Sun rank

fodburningsunrank.jpg

The third rank, you’ve come far so don’t give up and go for Super Nova!
To rank-up: battle 4 non-clan members +3 higher rank clan members+ rb to rank up
Rank brain:
-

members:
-
-Helios
fodheliosrank.jpg

Know what Helios means? It’s the Greek god of the sun: you’re no longer a new-born star but a grown-up sun!
to rank-up: battle 3 higher and 4 same rank members + rb (rank brain) to rank
Rank brain:
-
members:
-

-Little Star rank:

fodlittlestarrank.jpg

A newborn star, soon to be the greatest!
To rank-up: battle 7 same rank clan members + rank leader to rank up.
Rank Brain:
-
members:
Evilman378
Metal Beak
Pokefan0234
RyanJackson
Angie_girl
Mudkip43
SUPERSAIYANALEX
Calm pokemaster
Not much is known about this rank, but its said that its terribly hard to get in, sometimes there even isn’t a way to get in! The ones who get in will be privileged.
fodsecretdestinyrank.jpg

;258; ~Destiny Bazaar~ ;357;

skuserbar.jpg

-Pokedexfiller’s Shopkeeper’s Tavern- My clan Shop where you can buy in-game items and pokemon. Donating to the shop will get you half of what the pokemon costs. Also your d-dollars will be kept here!
Any starter: 100 d-dollars
Any first evolution: depends, ask the pokemon you want for the price.

Note: I won't give a certain nature unless i have it.

List of pokemon:
;151; Japanese hgss Mew-1,200
;001;Bulbasaur- 100
;004; Squirtle- 100
;007; Charmander- 100
;152; Chikorita - 100
;155; Cyndaquil- 100
;158; Totodile- 100
;252; Treeko- 100
;255; Torchic- 100
;258; Mudkip- 100
;387; turtwig- 100
;390; Chimchar- 100
;393; Piplup- 100

More to come soon, so hang on!!

- ;355;Duskull's D-dollar bank: in-game
Evilman378- 100
Metal Beak- 600
Pokefan0234- 625
RyanJackson- 100
Angie_girl- 100
Mudkip43- 1200
SUPERSAIYANALEX- 100
Calm pokemaster- 100
- ;358;Chimeco's member list
-;258;Pokedexiller- 4468 8197 6195
-;357;705030- 1848 9237 1707
-;160; Evilman378- 2063 8951 8429
-;134;Metal Beak- 0689 0389 6824
- ;156;Pokefan0234- 2922 6681 3712
- ;196; SUPERSAIYANALEX- 0345-1907-6653
- ;197;Angie_girl- 0774 5945 4620
-;393; mudkip43- 2535 9962 1544
- ;468; Calm pokemaster- 2536 3632 4456
Total members: 9

none yet, but we will start one once we are out of casual clans

Pokefan0234 for our banners. She does amazing work , so give it up for Pokefan!!!

To Zeyre for the big whitte background banner!
Thanks to ABYAY from pokecommunity for the solrock picture.
pokemonfan18.wingsketcher.com/fandubs/PMD2/ : Credit for the sunflora picture goes to www.pokemonfaceoff.com/bottom100.phpCleffa image

Last edited:

Zeyre

Banned
Hi I am not joining but I jsut wanted to say that for the rank banners it's better if you make them all similar. Like the first 2 are fine but look at some other clans, all the rank banners are similar. Like there all banners and all have the same style there not just random pictures.

Dont be offended I just wanted to say that.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
k, so now im in charge of the out-of-the-game items part, you can ask me anything about it

;352;Kecleon’s Clan stuff Shop:;352;

Here you can buy non in-game things with D-dollars, you use them by posting.
red means it can be triggered hard in shiny
yellow can be triggered easy in shiny
*:just hard to trigger

- D-balls: use this to catch pokemon that appear at the feet of the Ancient Berry Tree: 50 D-dollar/piece

-Moon flare: shoot this flare towards the sky at the feet of the ABT (ancient berry tree) to attract pokemon that lives by night, call out the name off the poke you want, if the flare turns red you can’t get that poke this way, otherwise it appear within at least a week, catch it with a D-ball: 500 D-dollars/piece
Pokemon that can be trigered:
-hoothoot/noctowl
-murkrow
-misdreavus
-more will come...
-Sun flare: like Moon flare but for day pokes: 500 D-dollars/piece
Pokemon that can be trigered:
-sunkern/sunflora
-oddish
-bellossom
-espeon (only in shiny)*

-Upcoming: Shiny flare
1000 D-dollars

-The Ancient Berry Tree:
An old, enormous and mysterious berry tree that’s in the middle of the ancient forest. It’s said many shiny pokemon live in it, sometimes it will drop off berries: rare or common. If you want to pick it just post, if it stays on the ground it maybe attracts pokemon, however it’s said more other can be found.

non-ingame D-dollars:
Evilman378-100
Metal Beak-100
Pokefan0234- 625
RyanJackson-100
Angie_girl- 100
P. Pochama- 1000
SUPERSAIYANALEX- 100

Last edited:

Metal beak

empolion rocks!
Ill pick up the berry! and we have 4 current members right?

Tropios

k, it will be attached to the first poke you buy at the shop, which needs donates

and yep 4 members and 3 pending

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
welcome new membeers, we now have a chat group at xat.com/flaresofdestiny

you are all welcomed and encouraged to come and discuss here

RyanJackson

Name: RyanJackson
Fc: It's in my Sig
Battle experience: Ive been battling on Marriland a tiny bit but I'm new really.
Other clans you are in: No
Want a job? Which?: No, I just want to battle and improve my game.
Favorite pokemon: Mew

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Name: RyanJackson
Fc: It's in my Sig
Battle experience: Ive been battling on Marriland a tiny bit but I'm new really.
Other clans you are in: No
Want a job? Which?: No, I just want to battle and improve my game.
Favorite pokemon: Mew
i will add you, but please pm it to me as there are new clan rules and you will be infracted if you do this

Tropios

the jobs are listed on the 1st post, do you think we need more jobs?

Tropios

well sure, since the other tester hasnt been on for a while you can do it, if its ok with dex

JD

Im sorry guys Im leaving the clan no one is really active on the chat or anything I Might come back when you guys get some more members.

Tropios

o well we just started and im busy fr school you know, but k

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Im sorry guys Im leaving the clan no one is really active on the chat or anything I Might come back when you guys get some more members.
well mud, i see where you are coming from but we just got a new member. and another update is metal beak is now the official tester so go to him for test battles.

Welcome to our clan evilman378.

Status
Not open for further replies.