• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flash Games.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Lets discuss them. Right here, right now.

When it comes to flash games I play certain games when I'm in a certain mood. Sometimes I really like a good round of Pandemic, Infectonator : World Dom or any version of 5 Minutes to Kill Yourself. Other times I prefer a game of flOw, Small Worlds or Time Fcuk. And Sometimes I just want to play a simple round of Canabalt or the ever-so-harmonious Robot Unicorn Attack.

So what Flash Games do you like to play?

Slick

Banned

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I knew what the flash game was before I even clicked on it Slick.

Broaden your horizen a little.

Wat.
Super Mario Crossover is the best non-harmonical flash game.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
We're supposed to like them?

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
i like the avant garde kind that arnt meant to be games, but thats the only way to show it to others.....like these:

Coma
Everyday The Same Dream
Synapsis
Dont Look Back
Passage (its a download)
The Illusionists Dream
and others, but i cannot remember them