• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Floored!'s Ivory Shop

How do you like these sprites?

• Total voters
C

Carpetted!

Last edited by a moderator:

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
What about a Sprite?

I need an Ursaring; but without the shoulder things, no more stomach ring, ACTUAL tail not a ball, a calm looking face (like a Pikachu) and a big black band over the stomach. And if it could be on four legs not two, it'd be even better

Thanks (if possible)

I call it Polursine!

PokemonInferno

Poor Torchic
Mix please

Pokemon1:Charmander
Pokemon2:Cyndaquil
Base:Charmander

U

Uchiha Obito

um can i have a Blaziken with a focus band and with his arms folded and sitting crosslegged?

And can you make a mix?
1.Blaziken
2.Charizard
Base.Blaziken

BTW , can you pretty much make it a blaziken with wings and horns?

PokemonInferno

Poor Torchic
thanks Floored! it looks awesome

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Sorry, forgot to meantion for it to be white (polar bear). And could the band be a bit bigger? Pretty cool so far!

!!!!eeveelutions_rock!!!!

eons will rule all..
cool u said u were hiring can i work here coz i feel like doing a little tiny bit of spriting

C

Carpetted!

Sure, you can work here, if you show me some of your work! I'm tyding yours up, Pollursine.

eons will rule all..
http://*******.com/hwwrjd.jpg here's a pic of misty going to a ball/dance http://*******.com/hwwrr8.jpg and here's a fire poliwhirl thing that i jst whipped up ( i personally don't like it ut i deleted all my good pokemon mixes:() ( i work best with trainers )

eons will rule all..
i can do other things like animate pics ( if u give me the pics and if its not too hard coz i just started and they suck ) and just try me and ill see if i can do them ( and sorry for the double post )